Retardedness Xtreme!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2014, 10:05 AM
RE: Retardedness Xtreme!!!
[Image: 33655710.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
25-03-2014, 10:39 AM
I remember watching a documentary where GM motors (ford) produced a car (A pinto) that had a fuel tank that would set on fire quite easily from a rear ended collision. Allegedly they (GM) calculated how much it would cost to recall all of the vehicles and fix the problem VS how much it could potentially cost in court claims against them from victims and apparently it was cheaper to not fix the problem.

(You can google "Ford Pinto Memo" and read about it yourselves if anybodies interested)

So, to be perfectly honest, the way I see the largest corporations in the UK get preferential treatment off "my" government, by refusing to close the tax loopholes that could net an estimated £100 billion and instead resorting to deep austerity cuts across the whole of the country, hence reducing costs of services and making it more easier for private companies to win tender contracts. How we live in a world where time and time again more and more corruption is being exposed, market rigging, the NSA etc etc. I could actually easily believe that multi billion dollar corporations, that are in their own regards completely different legal entities to people, would use any means necessary to safeguard their own income.

It would not surprise me one iota.

However it makes us feel good to mock others, whilst in reality we know very little ourselves of the subject material.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
25-03-2014, 10:40 AM
(25-03-2014 10:39 AM)bemore Wrote:  I remember watching a documentary where GM motors (ford) produced a car (A pinto) that had a fuel tank that would set on fire quite easily from a rear ended collision. Allegedly they (GM) calculated how much it would cost to recall all of the vehicles and fix the problem VS how much it could potentially cost in court claims against them from victims and apparently it was cheaper to not fix the problem.

(You can google "Ford Pinto Memo" and read about it yourselves if anybodies interested)

So, to be perfectly honest, the way I see the largest corporations in the UK get preferential treatment off "my" government, by refusing to close the tax loopholes that could net an estimated £100 billion and instead resorting to deep austerity cuts across the whole of the country, hence reducing costs of services and making it more easier for private companies to win tender contracts. How we live in a world where time and time again more and more corruption is being exposed, market rigging, the NSA etc etc. I could actually easily believe that multi billion dollar corporations, that are in their own regards completely different legal entities to people, would use any means necessary to safeguard their own income.

However it makes us feel good to mock others, whilst in reality we know very little ourselves of the subject material.

GM is not Ford they are 2 different companies.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
25-03-2014, 10:45 AM
(25-03-2014 10:40 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  GM is not Ford they are 2 different companies.

You are correct, my apologies.

[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
25-03-2014, 11:34 AM
(25-03-2014 10:39 AM)bemore Wrote:  I remember watching a documentary where GM motors (ford) produced a car (A pinto) that had a fuel tank that would set on fire quite easily from a rear ended collision. Allegedly they (GM) calculated how much it would cost to recall all of the vehicles and fix the problem VS how much it could potentially cost in court claims against them from victims and apparently it was cheaper to not fix the problem.

Fight Club.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-03-2014, 12:58 PM
(25-03-2014 11:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fight Club.

[Image: fight-club-project-mayhem-wallpaper.jpg]

Hold my hand muffsy, its gonna be beautiful Sadcryface

25-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Hey, guys! Did you know that "they" have found the secret to mortality, but they won't let us have it because of the multi-billion-dollar mortuary industry!?
25-03-2014, 02:07 PM
(25-03-2014 05:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(25-03-2014 05:17 AM)Eva Wrote:  [Image: 47-stupid-you-are-yoda-meme.jpg]

Who? Hughsie?

Dodgy

No...the moron with the tape in her face. That's why I wrote the sentence above yoda.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
03-06-2014, 02:05 PM
What do you make of this video? My grandfather, after finding out he was soon to die of lung cancer, watched this at the urging of my uncle.

So he refused medical treatment (except just to check up on him), acquired a concentrated form of the stuff, took it over several weeks, and improved daily. The doctors called it "spontaneous remission" but had no other explanation.

He was given only a few months to live, and it's years later and he is cancer-free.

Of course, one sample doesn't constitute proof, but I've watched the video several times, and I can't poke holes in it.

Can you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYMduufa-E
03-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Having had the 'fun' of dealing with cancer I can say that they do push - quite heavily - the idea that the only cure is chemo and/or radiation. I am four and a half years out and still cancer free after having it removed and not doing the chemo/rad thing. Yeah, there's money in it. There is also the idea that we have to throw everything at it to get rid of it. That's not always the case - as my situation proves.

The medical side has it's reasons for pushing the treatments most people know about and then there is the fear the patient and their family have that causes them to follow blindly along. I found a researcher that was interested in minimally invasive treatment.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat