Return!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Return!
I decided to make a new "Introduction" topic since it's been a looong time since I've been active and I'm sure there are a lot of new people who I don't know and who don't know me!

I'm Kat, I live in America, I studied abroad in Japan from March of 2010 to December of 2010, I study language as a hobby (used to be my majour) and am studying Psychology for a degree. I've been an atheist for a little more than a year. I came out to my evangelistic fundamentalist Christian family on August 11, 2010. I used to be insanely fundamentalist, belonging to a cult known as the "Two House Nazarenes", a kind of "Messianic Judaism". I'm a closeted transsexual woman, waiting to get everything in my life together so that if worse comes to worse and I'm thrown out completely on my own I'll be able to survive.

I joined this site very shortly after coming out to my family and I really needed like-minded people to vent my frustration to. =P I've adjusted pretty well now!

Pleased to meet everyone, and I hope to see some familiar faces, too! Big Grin

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply