Return Unused Portion for Credit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-02-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: Return Unused Portion for Credit
(02-02-2016 06:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The doctor I see and the whole practice has pretty much stopped giving out anything for pain relief. When I had kidney stones this past summer (I have a history of them) my doctor wouldn't give me anything. I had to fork out all the co-pays and fees at the ER to get any kind of relief at all.

For pain relief now you have to either go black market or pay big bucks for legal help. I sure am glad that I had my surgeries when pain management was still a priority...it was, in fact, expected medical care. Dodgy

They are Pain Nazis. Find a new doctor.

Seriously, they are looking out for themselves, not their patients.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2016, 06:21 PM
(02-02-2016 06:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 06:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The doctor I see and the whole practice has pretty much stopped giving out anything for pain relief. When I had kidney stones this past summer (I have a history of them) my doctor wouldn't give me anything. I had to fork out all the co-pays and fees at the ER to get any kind of relief at all.

For pain relief now you have to either go black market or pay big bucks for legal help. I sure am glad that I had my surgeries when pain management was still a priority...it was, in fact, expected medical care. Dodgy

They are Pain Nazis. Find a new doctor.

Seriously, they are looking out for themselves, not their patients.

Now one of the first questions they ask when you go in is what other doctors have you seen since you were last there...WTF? When I went in July I hadn't been to a doctor since I had the flu the prior October and it was one of the doctor's at that practice. On October 1st 2014 the law changed here regarding prescribing narcotics...so they just stopped. I wish kidney stones and mastectomies on all of them. Bastards.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
02-02-2016, 06:26 PM
(02-02-2016 04:08 PM)Chas Wrote:  However, they have quite a long shelf life, so keeping them for a rainy day is a good idea.
I usually have some narcotic painkillers in my first aid kit, especially when away from immediate medical help like when hiking, canoeing, camping.
If you are injured, those may make it possible to function enough to get help - severe pain can immobilize you.

I'm with Chas. You live long enough and either you or one of yours is gonna need that painkiller someday.

#sigh
02-02-2016, 06:28 PM
(02-02-2016 03:10 PM)Airportkid Wrote:  Any thoughts?

The risk of maliciousness is too great.

#sigh