'Revelation'...It's Happening Right Now! The World Is Going To End Any Day Now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: 'Revelation'...It's Happening Right Now! The World Is Going To End Any Day Now!
(06-06-2014 10:49 AM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  The bible covered its basis. If a bear shits in the woods on a Tuesday you can bet there is a verse somewhere in the good book saying its a sign of the apocalypse.

Oh, don't be silly! God doesn't use bears and their shitting for prophecies! He uses bears to kill little kids who make fun of bald people!

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WindyCityJazz's post
06-06-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: 'Revelation'...It's Happening Right Now! The World Is Going To End Any Day Now!
(06-06-2014 12:30 PM)Dark Phoenix Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 10:33 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  this is what is meant by "scoffer".

You say "scoffer" with such contempt and yet to scoff is not necessarily wrong. I depends on what you are scoffing at. If it is truly ridiculous, delusional, and without factual truth, I would consider it my duty to scoff it's author back into reality. Ridicule is the means by which bad ideas are pointed out and squashed.

Oh man, I have missed your posts DP. You have a way of clearly delivering a concise and respectful message like a nail gun to the forehead.

What gets me is when many believers talk about the end times like they can't wait for it to hurry up and get hear so everyone who did not listen to them will pay big time. Also, if any person did claim to be the messiah returning to clean up the earth, Christians would label this person as a crazy false prophet - can't win!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
06-06-2014, 08:32 PM
One of the biggest events they point to is that Israel became a nation again in 1948.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
06-06-2014, 08:41 PM
(06-06-2014 08:32 PM)Charis Wrote:  One of the biggest events they point to is that Israel became a nation again in 1948.

Which is self fulfillingDodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
06-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Yeah, it's not like they were pushing for it or anything. Drinking Beverage

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
06-06-2014, 09:38 PM
(05-06-2014 07:37 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I don't think I've ever encountered it a real conversation.

On the way to the bus station, though...
[Image: apoc.png]

Is that in Toronto?

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
06-06-2014, 09:48 PM
(06-06-2014 05:42 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  According to 2 Thessalonians and Exodus, YHWH doesn't care about free will nearly as much as they say he does. Hmmmmm....

FYI
Lutherans and Calvinists have no issue with those passages. Calvinists particularly are very happy to have those in he bible. The disconnection might be perhaps that many many years ago most Protestants were Calvinist and now that's no longer the case.

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
07-06-2014, 02:34 AM
people have been saying these lines for over 2000 years. It is never going to happen.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
07-06-2014, 05:45 AM
(06-06-2014 08:51 PM)Charis Wrote:  Yeah, it's not like they were pushing for it or anything. Drinking Beverage

Worst of all there is a end time prophecy, saying that people will point out how common end time prophecies happen. It is like a bad sales man trying to tell people not to listen to the critic because only other sales man want to ruin his product.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-06-2014, 08:16 AM
(06-06-2014 09:38 PM)djkamilo Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 07:37 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I don't think I've ever encountered it a real conversation.

On the way to the bus station, though...
[Image: apoc.png]

Is that in Toronto?

Sudbury. I have no doubt similar things exist elsewhere.

... this is my signature!