Revelation: The End of Days (LOL)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2014, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2014 11:43 PM by nerwin.)
Revelation: The End of Days (LOL)
I've been hearing a lot about this stupid tv series on the History channel and its just what we need, another show that is brainwashing people. I'm not kidding, there are people that actually believe this will happen? I mean come on..how many times has the world ended?

Saw this on Facebook tonight (removed their names and blurred their pictures to protect their identities)

[Image: image.png]

Yup, that's exactly what we need to do, stop thinking..ugh. Why people WHY?

Come on History Channel...give us history that we can learn from and not this end of the world bullshit.

What are your thoughts on this silly show?

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nerwin's post
30-12-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Revelation: The End of Days (LOL)
We're gonna be just like the dinosaurs someday. But it's not gonna be the act of some bullshit deity. It will be a natural occurrence like all large extinctions.
30-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Judgement Day , what a colossal load of shit!
[+] 1 user Likes Jack_Ripper's post
30-12-2014, 11:47 PM
(30-12-2014 11:30 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  We're gonna be just like the dinosaurs someday. But it's not gonna be the act of some bullshit deity. It will be a natural occurrence like all large extinctions.

Yeah hmm..which seems more logical? Jesus coming back and everyone disappeared or a giant asteroid? I'd pick the latter.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.
30-12-2014, 11:50 PM
(30-12-2014 11:34 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  Judgement Day , what a colossal load of shit!

Shut your mouth! That movies was badass!

[Image: Terminator2poster.jpg]

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-12-2014, 11:52 PM
(30-12-2014 11:47 PM)nerwin Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 11:30 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  We're gonna be just like the dinosaurs someday. But it's not gonna be the act of some bullshit deity. It will be a natural occurrence like all large extinctions.

Yeah hmm..which seems more logical? Jesus coming back and everyone disappeared or a giant asteroid? I'd pick the latter.

I'd pick Jesus coming back as a giant asteroid. The disappearance would hardly be mysterious.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
30-12-2014, 11:57 PM
It's going to be so cool when the inevitable asteroid heads our way and the news outlets nickname it Jesus.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Maybe aliens will shoot down the asteroid, you never know. But it certainly won't be God, lol.

[+] 1 user Likes nerwin's post
31-12-2014, 12:15 AM
[Image: tumblr_m77h78qBbn1r7gljio1_400.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
31-12-2014, 12:28 AM
I'm seeing this thing is on right now... wait what is this? Is this some actual acted out movie type thing? This is the idiocy this channel has come to?

You know in like 07-08 they actually allowed good programs to get produced about revelations, even admitting they likely were written in allegorical forms about Romans and not placating the idiotic beliefs. Can we just change the name to the conspiracy/religious worship channel now?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson