Revelation: The End of Days on History Channel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: Revelation: The End of Days on History Channel
(17-12-2014 01:48 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  So I came across this today. I thought they were the History Channel, not the Mythology Channel. They must be desperate for viewers or something. I miss the old History Channel when they actually had shows about real history.

The "HYSTERIA CHANNEL" really disappoints this time. Even the production asks, "What if" the prophecies of Revelations blah-blah-blah. I can't find any information about who produced this program. It's pure crap.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SteveDenver's post
31-12-2014, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 09:42 PM by Shadow Fox.)
I am half way through the show so far and surprise! Mid west is fucked, texas is fucked, florida and the east coast is fucked! Not one mention of Oregon! So we must be A-OK~!

Its ok I guess. Dramatic at least. I have seen much worst in Christian movies. So at least it is more entertaining than that.

*edit*

NVM. its terrible. Once it got half way through, it started to get really boring...like, ultra boring. Then again, what do we expect from the channel about history that brought us mermaids are real documentaries!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
08-01-2017, 01:58 PM
I fully agree.
08-01-2017, 04:34 PM
*sigh* There are channels where this belongs. Sadly, History does not shock me by putting it on theirs (where it doesn't), given the sheer number of Nostradamus and general doomsday programming...and Pawn Stars/American Pickers/etc....and Ancient Aliens...and...so much crap.

(17-12-2014 11:08 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  They going to do a special on "Your inner Thetans, how auditing can help you gain control." Sponsored by your friends at Scientology, come learn with us...

[Image: 28rmj4o.jpg][/align]

The simultaneously best and worst part of this post is that I don't know if you're kidding about a Scientology special or not...

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Maybe they can do an in-depth analysis of the rebel alliance...............

I'd watch that....

signed

D. Vader
08-01-2017, 05:09 PM
(08-01-2017 04:34 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  *sigh* There are channels where this belongs. Sadly, History does not shock me by putting it on theirs (where it doesn't), given the sheer number of Nostradamus and general doomsday programming...and Pawn Stars/American Pickers/etc....and Ancient Aliens...and...so much crap.

(17-12-2014 11:08 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  They going to do a special on "Your inner Thetans, how auditing can help you gain control." Sponsored by your friends at Scientology, come learn with us...

[Image: 28rmj4o.jpg][/align]

The simultaneously best and worst part of this post is that I don't know if you're kidding about a Scientology special or not...

Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
08-01-2017, 05:25 PM
This is why I call it the HyFy channel. Most of the crap on Youtube comes from this source.
08-01-2017, 06:57 PM
(08-01-2017 05:09 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 04:34 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  *sigh* There are channels where this belongs. Sadly, History does not shock me by putting it on theirs (where it doesn't), given the sheer number of Nostradamus and general doomsday programming...and Pawn Stars/American Pickers/etc....and Ancient Aliens...and...so much crap.

Big Grin
Just for you and your awesome play there...America's Book of Secrets, Season 3, Episode 1: Scientology.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
08-01-2017, 07:54 PM

Big Grin

Gasp He's BACK! Where the hell have you been, Chief? Huh I was going to post in the "Where the Hell is So and So" thread about you again. We have some people for you to grind! Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
08-01-2017, 08:06 PM

Big Grin

Sorry, off topic. Offtopic Hi GOD! How the hell are you? Good to see you back again.Thumbsup

Ok....back to the Hysterical Channel discussion.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post