Revelation: The End of Days on History Channel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: Revelation: The End of Days on History Channel
Why did this thread go all Jesus and return from the dead?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2017, 07:23 AM
(08-01-2017 08:12 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Why did this thread go all Jesus and return from the dead?

It must be a miracle and we all witnessed it.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
09-01-2017, 02:15 PM
(17-12-2014 01:48 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  So I came across this today. I thought they were the History Channel, not the Mythology Channel. They must be desperate for viewers or something. I miss the old History Channel when they actually had shows about real history.

Anyone who tires of seeing the face of that horrendous charlatan, Giorgio Tsoukalos, on the television screen need only resort to other sources of genuine programmes about history, archaeology and science. Tablets are paperback-sized YouTube portals and YouTube has free access to thousands of hours of genuine and genuinely fascinating shows to match every one show that posits an "Aliens Did It!" explanation for microcephalic viewers and booger-munchers. Sure, the History Channel is routinely taken over by whackos and pinheads who want you to believe that Hitler fled to Argentina in '45 or that the premise behind 'Independence Day' is substantially true. They certainly are desperate for viewers. Don't be one of them.
09-01-2017, 03:23 PM
I don't think us 'muricans are interested in learning about actual history. After all, we just elected trump.

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
09-01-2017, 03:51 PM
(31-12-2014 02:28 AM)SteveDenver Wrote:  The "HYSTERIA CHANNEL" really disappoints this time. Even the production asks, "What if" the prophecies of Revelations blah-blah-blah. I can't find any information about who produced this program. It's pure crap.

It's produced by a UK outfit called Testament Films. Financials/legals: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08847888
[+] 2 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
09-01-2017, 07:12 PM
I hope to win a humongous lottery so I can buy the History Channel and fire all the decision makers.
Every. Damned. One. Of. Them.

Then I would make it an actual history channel.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
09-01-2017, 08:01 PM
(17-12-2014 11:10 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  The history channel used to be good, but it's become a farce.

I cannot express how much I hated it when shows like Pawn Stars became the front runner of programming. Then add in all the ancient alien crap, and then Bigfoot crap, coupled with discussions with self-proclaimed cryptozoologists (sometimes referred as cryptobiologists -- because i imagine it sounds less fake) being passed off as real branch of science, I stopped watching.

And now Revelations.... the biggest pile of crap, yet.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
09-01-2017, 08:13 PM
The History Channel is on here now and then...too much since the chosen programming is the lowest dreck possible. I normally have headphones on listening to podcasts and don't focus on the shows for more than a couple minutes.

It drives me out of my mind when the Bigfoot hunters make Bigfoot calls trying to lure one out of the woods. How in the hell do these dolts know what a mythical Bigfoot sounds like?

Much eye rolling ensues.

[Image: vym9n4.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
11-01-2017, 08:47 PM
(08-01-2017 07:54 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 05:09 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Big Grin

Gasp He's BACK! Where the hell have you been, Chief? Huh I was going to post in the "Where the Hell is So and So" thread about you again. We have some people for you to grind! Thumbsup

Busy busy finishing my second Master's, setting up our new home (installing a full pro-level gym this week...so stoked), dealing with some family stuff, and threw in a few vacations for good measure Unsure

Once I get done with this last degree (thought about getting my phd but F that) I will be around a lot more...just gotta balance a lot of balls right now (besides my own lol), and something had to get kicked to the side for a bit.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
11-01-2017, 08:49 PM
(08-01-2017 08:06 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 05:09 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Big Grin

Sorry, off topic. Offtopic Hi GOD! How the hell are you? Good to see you back again.Thumbsup

Ok....back to the Hysterical Channel discussion.

Hug doing good, busy as hell, tore both bicep tendons, recovery has been hell, ordered and installing my dream gym this week, gonna take probably a year or two to get back the gains I lost...life is a bowl of cherries

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post