Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
I am currently reading Ash, Cathy and Aroura (as usual) as town. I am neutral on Tarty (as usual). My concern with him is that even though he knows the score about scum hunting on day 1 he doesn't seem to be. But then that's consistent with his play style. At least, not in the way that the rest of us understand scumhunting. It's like life but not as we know it captain.

I think undergroundp is still used to playing the TTA way so I can't really say that I suspect her of being scum. I'm only voting for her to get her to talk.

I would expect more from Losty by now though. She knows the score. She's being too quiet.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
20-09-2015, 02:11 PM
oops forgot to change my vote

Unvote
Vote: Lynch Losty
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
20-09-2015, 02:12 PM
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Losty - 2
[Catholic_Lady, Mathilda]

Six votes are required to lynch.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
20-09-2015, 02:25 PM
Holy shit this is complicated Confused You guys obviously know what you're doing... I kinda feel like undergroundp's stuff came over suuuper dodge, I'd have voted for her if Mathilda hadn't switched her vote. Actually maybe I will anyway.

Vote: Lynch undergroundp

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-09-2015, 02:29 PM
(20-09-2015 02:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  Holy shit this is complicated Confused You guys obviously know what you're doing...

Day 1 is always the hardest. You literally have to start from nothing. But it is possible to weed out scum this way and lynch them on the first day.

(20-09-2015 02:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  I kinda feel like undergroundp's stuff came over suuuper dodge, I'd have voted for her if Mathilda hadn't switched her vote. Actually maybe I will anyway.

Vote: Lynch undergroundp

... and I might still return to voting for undergroundp. I want to see what Losty says next though for being silent all this time. She's normally far more active.
20-09-2015, 02:34 PM
I don't think it's cool to lynch her without giving her a chance though Undecided I was doing stuff this whole weekend, I'd have been pretty bleak to get lynched the first day just by default... I know you guys are trying to force her to come out and play. I guess I need to learn the tactics. It's kinda freaky how much info you can give away...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-09-2015, 02:35 PM
(20-09-2015 01:33 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  LOL looks like Tarty is being a weirdo again, but he was town last game when he was acting weird. So yeah, not sure what to think.

This doesn't hold a candle to my behavior last game.

(20-09-2015 02:11 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  I am currently reading Ash, Cathy and Aroura (as usual) as town. I am neutral on Tarty (as usual). My concern with him is that even though he knows the score about scum hunting on day 1 he doesn't seem to be. But then that's consistent with his play style. At least, not in the way that the rest of us understand scumhunting. It's like life but not as we know it captain.

The shining path best illuminates those who seek darkness.

[Image: giphy.gif]
20-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Well as I see it, I have two options:

1. Say who I think is townie and why, exposing them to the Mafia (who may or may not have picked it up) and risk losing a power role

Or

2. Not say anything and let you lynch me so you see I'm a townie but lose the chance to tell you who might be a useful townie (which I am not)

Let tell you though that this is only a subtle hint and I'm only about 70% sure this person is a townie.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
20-09-2015, 03:19 PM
The "Vanillas' are the heart of any mafia game, and are the best role tbqh.
20-09-2015, 03:29 PM
I'll soon have to go to sleep and wont be able to post for the next 12 hours.

You guys have the chance to decide for me Tongue

I'm kind of thinking about revealing it after all, I really don't know which option is the best. There are other factors influencing my choice which I cannot mention without revealing my clue.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-