Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(20-09-2015 03:48 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  I feel bad about lynching Losty, but this is just getting weird. We still have time though, so when she shows up she'll just have to explain herself.

I don't have any explanation. Just a busy day.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 04:35 PM
(20-09-2015 04:24 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Need to wake up in 4 hours and then travel for 5 hours. Tell me what to do or I'm going to sleep Tongue

It would be quite nice if you gave us a read list, who you think is town, neutral and scum.
20-09-2015, 04:38 PM
(20-09-2015 04:22 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 04:17 PM)Losty Wrote:  I'll be around later tonight to read through I assume m being lunched just because I haven't been around today?

Well you have been saying recently on AF that you don't think real life is a valid excuse for not posting.

And I stand by that. I also think I said in the same game that we don't learn as much from lynching people for being absent. If you lynch me it will be a waste, but I know people think it's suspicious when I'm not active so I get it.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-09-2015, 04:50 PM
(20-09-2015 04:34 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Ugh. Fine. I'm off to sleep. Mathilda didn't reply and Tarty has been lurking and not saying anything. That should point out someone to vote for once you see I'm a townie. I won't reveal my clue for now. In case you vote for me and I die before I wake up, please look for the clue on your own in the first posts.

I knew you couldn't help watching me. Girl_nails

[Image: giphy.gif]
20-09-2015, 05:39 PM
(20-09-2015 03:41 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 02:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  I don't think it's cool to lynch her without giving her a chance though Undecided I was doing stuff this whole weekend, I'd have been pretty bleak to get lynched the first day just by default... I know you guys are trying to force her to come out and play. I guess I need to learn the tactics. It's kinda freaky how much info you can give away...

Don't worry. When someone gets to L-1, which means one more vote and they get lynched, it's customary for the next voter to state their intent to hammer. If they don't then it looks extremely scummy.

Wait, does the day end with a hammer vote? I'm a little confused on this even reading the voting rules....

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
20-09-2015, 05:43 PM
(20-09-2015 04:34 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 03:48 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  I feel bad about lynching Losty, but this is just getting weird. We still have time though, so when she shows up she'll just have to explain herself.

I don't have any explanation. Just a busy day.

It wasn't a serious lynch vote, just trying to provoke a reaction.
20-09-2015, 05:48 PM
Mathilda is playing very out in the open, which if I'm not mistaken, is her normal playstyle weather she's mafia or town (talk about someone impossible to read!)

She's pretty well leading this game along, which is good because we have new people as well as people that don't know each other, and she's bringing that all together to help town work as a team, so I'm leaning town on her.

Commonsensei looks like legit new person town. Losty I've got nil, will wait til she posts more, same with morondog and Dark Light. Tarty is being Tarty. Damn, he must be dangerous when he's mafia. Tongue

I think underdog also seems to be trying to help town, though she's wifoming a bit...lol. That's ok, lean town. Ash (nice pic...it is distracting! lol) did a kind meant to be deep but really not post that I associate with mafia trying to look town...so don't take this personally, but at this stage:

Vote: Lynch Ash

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
20-09-2015, 06:13 PM
(20-09-2015 03:29 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I'll soon have to go to sleep and wont be able to post for the next 12 hours.

You guys have the chance to decide for me Tongue

I'm kind of thinking about revealing it after all, I really don't know which option is the best. There are other factors influencing my choice which I cannot mention without revealing my clue.

Ugp, have you never played a gagged game before? I'm asking because refusing to say who you think is town seems really scummy especially after someone just made a whole post about how you should definitely share your reads.

20-09-2015, 06:14 PM
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Losty - 2
[Catholic_Lady, Mathilda]
undergroundp - 1 [morondog]
Mathilda - 1 [Commonsensei]
Ash - 1 [Aroura]

Six votes are required to lynch.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
20-09-2015, 06:16 PM
(20-09-2015 10:27 AM)Ash Wrote:  I've never played an ungagged game either. Or an open setup for that matter. I've played several games, but they were all closed setups and 'gagged' (never even heard of an ungagged game)

Top suspect right now is Mathilda just for going after Aruora, and then backing off pretty fast. Not enough for me to place a vote yet.

I don't really think that's so suspicious. We have nothing to go on on day 1, so really all you can do is throw out a pressure vote in hopes to get people talking so you can try to get a read.