Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 06:53 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
*any not and

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 06:54 PM
(20-09-2015 06:44 PM)Ash Wrote:  I notice that Losty waits until after someone else votes for me to come out with this 'insight'. Of course it's not even good insight because it's twisting the facts to fit the theory instead of the theory to fit the facts. But it's definitely noteworthy to wait until after someone else votes first. To know it's safe to attack a player. And of course Losty was (and still is) in the lead for votes. So obviously she had to come out and attack someone before people started calling her out on being idle.

She says that I found Mathilda suspicious when Mathilda was the one scum hunting the most, but at the time that I said that -- Mathilda had only brought up suspicion against two people. What I found suspicious was that she backed off so quickly. And at that point in the game nobody else had hardly any content.

That's how Mathilda gets information day one, she throws out an accusation, sees the reaction, and if it doesn't warrant further investigation she moves on to to somebody else. This is standard scum hunting from Mathilda, she's a very good player.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
20-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Oh, btw, if anyone has a good reason for me to change my vote, I'm all ears. Unless this moderator forbids it I am on skype as perfect.nothing ...actually I am still on Skype regardless on the moderators rule on communicating information outside of the forum - I will just be unavailable for mafia conversation, conspiracy theories, etc. My account is not dependent on this potential rule.

20-09-2015, 06:56 PM
(20-09-2015 06:54 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Oh, btw, if anyone has a good reason for me to change my vote, I'm all ears. Unless this moderator forbids it I am on skype as perfect.nothing

Yes, this is forbidden.

I did explicitly outline all rules in the opening post of the thread. I suggest that everyone here reads them. Communication outside of this thread is not allowed.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
20-09-2015, 06:59 PM
(20-09-2015 06:56 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 06:54 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Oh, btw, if anyone has a good reason for me to change my vote, I'm all ears. Unless this moderator forbids it I am on skype as perfect.nothing

Yes, this is forbidden.

I did explicitly outline all rules in the opening post of the thread. I suggest that everyone here reads them. Communication outside of this thread is not allowed.

Sorry Blush

Does this include using Private Messages, and the Shout Box? That is to say, may we use those features to communicate, or maybe some other means which I may not have thought of?

20-09-2015, 07:00 PM
(20-09-2015 06:59 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 06:56 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Yes, this is forbidden.

Sorry Blush

Does this include using Private Messages, and the Shout Box? That is to say, may we use those features to communicate, or maybe some other means which I may not have thought of?

Dawg, it's in the rules. No outside communication between players regarding the game.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
20-09-2015, 07:01 PM
Nope this is a gagged game. In thread only.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-09-2015, 07:01 PM
(20-09-2015 07:00 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(20-09-2015 06:59 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Sorry Blush

Dawg, it's in the rules. No outside communication between players regarding the game.

I'd consider those internal, homie. That's why I'm clarifying. Fo' shizzle.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
20-09-2015, 07:02 PM
(20-09-2015 06:59 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Does this include using Private Messages, and the Shout Box? That is to say, may we use those features to communicate, or maybe some other means which I may not have thought of?

Once again, I laid out all rules in the opening post of the thread. PMs, the shoutbox, Skype, and so on are all explicitly banned.

All communication regarding this game must take place in this thread or the Mafia secret chat. No exceptions. Violation of this rule will result in immediate removal from the game.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
20-09-2015, 07:03 PM
(20-09-2015 06:54 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  That's how Mathilda gets information day one, she throws out an accusation, sees the reaction, and if it doesn't warrant further investigation she moves on to to somebody else. This is standard scum hunting from Mathilda, she's a very good player.

Yes, and she backed off after my defense of Aruora. Which I felt was fast. At the time, she was my strongest suspicion for that. When you're scum hunting you typically want a response from them. (Instead she got what was a read on me apparently, which is also legitimate. But she hadn't said anything about that at the point that I said she was suspicious)