Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
I obviously don't consider myself to be at all suspicious but that's just because I got to read my role PM. Ugp looks very suspicious to me but I feel like it likely has more to do with her being new than her being scummy. Ash looks suspicious because his scumdar picked up Tildie who looks like the model town citizen that we should all strive to be more like. That's all I've got. If anyone else has any reason to suspect someone else, I am all ears.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
20-09-2015, 08:04 PM
(20-09-2015 07:09 PM)Losty Wrote:  I obviously don't consider myself to be at all suspicious but that's just because I got to read my role PM. Ugp looks very suspicious to me but I feel like it likely has more to do with her being new than her being scummy. Ash looks suspicious because his scumdar picked up Tildie who looks like the model town citizen that we should all strive to be more like. That's all I've got. If anyone else has any reason to suspect someone else, I am all ears.

I don't trust Tarty, you never know what to expect from that lunatic.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
20-09-2015, 08:21 PM
[Image: suspicious-fry.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
20-09-2015, 08:38 PM
What's the Tally right now?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
20-09-2015, 08:41 PM
So.....no one has anything besides jokes?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-09-2015, 08:46 PM
(20-09-2015 08:41 PM)Losty Wrote:  So.....no one has anything besides jokes?

What makes you think I was joking?

[Image: giphy.gif]
20-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Has anyone played Oblivion? Particularity the Dark Brother Hood path?

For those that haven't, there's a mission where your order is throwing a party in a mansion. Everyone there is under the impression that they are part of a game. They have to find a hidden treasure in one of the rooms. The only rule is no one can leave until this treasure is discovered. What they don't know is there is no treasure. You a hired assassin have orders to murder everyone in the house. But they out number you. So what you need to do is separate them one at a time a slowly kill each member when their alone. Each person has a quark about them, and many are racist. So you can point the finger at certen members in the house that will attack others.

I feel like one of those party members. Not knowing who among you are waiting to stab me in the back.

[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
20-09-2015, 08:51 PM
I'm not sure what to say. I can clam my innocence but that wouldn't make people believe me any more. If anything it paints a large bullseye on me. I said my vote. Unless Mathilda can convince me otherwise.

20-09-2015, 09:03 PM
(20-09-2015 04:34 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Ok so i'm trying to think this threw. Who was the first person to want blood on their hands. Mathilda

Losty however has been un-active. Which would lead me to believe Losty want's to be a silent assassin.

This is really soon.

I vote Mathilda.

Yes, I saw that you said why for her, but you have since seen that more than one other player thinks her style of playing is pro-town. So, since you are new to the game I gave you a pass on this, but you don't get a pass if you ignore that others have said she is playing like a townie.

Do you have any suspicions of anyone besides from her? Do you realize the importance of day 1 lynches in this game? Do you know we need 6 votes to get a lynch?

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
20-09-2015, 09:13 PM
I'm still suspicious of Ash. Nothing changed. He jumped around a bit at the beginning in a way that pinged me. I haven't got anything better.

Why is day one 48 hours long again? To torment us?? lol (Just kidding, I always appreciate game mods!)

I just hate day one. The only worse position is 2vs1 lylo as any faction, that'll make you sweat. Tongue

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black