RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Losty - 3
[Catholic_Lady, Mathilda, Ash]
Ash - 2 [Aroura, Losty]
undergroundp - 1 [morondog]
Mathilda - 1 [Commonsensei]

Six votes are required to lynch.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2015, 09:31 PM
(20-09-2015 09:13 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Why is day one 48 hours long again? To torment us?? lol (Just kidding, I always appreciate game mods!)

That's just the cap. Phase ends as soon as Lynch majority is reached OR 48 hours have passed.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
20-09-2015, 09:36 PM
(20-09-2015 09:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  That's just the cap. Phase ends as soon as Lynch majority is reached OR 48 hours have passed.

Yes. And shorter Day phases heavily favor the Mafia, as it places more emphasis on the town power roles that may or may not exist and makes investigation by non-power players extremely difficult.

Personally, I still think even forty-eight hour Days are too short, given that gagged Mafia requires the town to be much more active, but since it's what everyone seems to want...

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
20-09-2015, 10:24 PM
Losty keeps propping Mathilda, who is said to be a good player. I've never played here before, so I'll take everyone's word for it. But to me that says Losty is trying to get on Mathilda's good side, and buddy up to her. Scum tend to want to avoid getting on the bad side of good players. And they like buddying up with town (because they know who is town, and it makes them look good).
20-09-2015, 10:43 PM
I am town. I don't know anyone else's faction but my own. I tossed out the only reads that I had had. Take from it what you will.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-09-2015, 10:48 PM
I'm asking if anyone else has anything but no one is saying anything. The only thing that makes me think you might be town is that, with only 2 mafia members, it makes no sense for you to press so hard against me knowing that when I flip town you'll be lynched next, leaving your partner all alone. But I don't have anything else to go on.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-09-2015, 11:12 PM
Tarty, ....do you have anything? I know you prefer to be confusing the hell out of everyone regardless of your faction, but just curious if you had anything useful to add Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
20-09-2015, 11:45 PM
Someone is going to die. Ether by the Scum or Us.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
20-09-2015, 11:48 PM
Well we need to have a day one lynch

21-09-2015, 12:15 AM
I'm not reading Losty as scummy, still thinking Ash, for now.

This game is pretty quiet, but we'll figure it out tomorrow. I gotta hit the hay.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black