Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
21-09-2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(21-09-2015 09:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  OK guys! I now know. I've been tole! In triplicate Tongue

Are you sure, I think you might need to be told again. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
21-09-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(21-09-2015 09:58 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 09:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  OK guys! I now know. I've been tole! In triplicate Tongue

Are you sure, I think you might need to be told again. Tongue

Or maybe that's what he wants you to think ...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
21-09-2015, 10:17 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
Dammit Mathilda don't even get me started!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 10:33 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
I'm still leaning on Ash, since I posted my vote, he hasn't really responded to it or defended himself. Ignoring a vote against you, maybe hoping it will just go away....scummy?

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 10:37 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
You've never really elaborated on why you've found me suspicious. What am I supposed to say to 'pinging' someone's gut. Not really a strong argument at all. There's nothing to 'defend'. You just keep saying "I find ash suspicious guys" and hoping others hop on behind you. It's almost become tunneling at this point.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
I'm here. Sorry for the long absences. Weekends are tough days for me to start unless my husband is out of town, which he wasn't this weekend.

I need to go back and catch up on everything.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(21-09-2015 09:12 AM)Ash Wrote:  Is this Dark Light's first game?

Undergroundp is vaguely hinting at who she's talking about, without actually naming them or giving her reasoning. If she's not scum, she's giving scum an easy time of figuring out who she might be talking about with that hint of hers. All but three players have received a vote. One of which I seriously doubt is who she's talking about. I'm not sure why she gave out that hint if she's really trying to hide it.

Well, that's because you guys don't like it that I'm hiding it and I don't know what to do. Like, if you wanna lynch me and see I'm a townie go ahead and do it. It will only make you guys look more suspicious... Wait. Is that why you're not lynching me? Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
In fact, since voting for me you have only briefly mentioned Losty, and never elaborated on your thought process. So it IS tunneling. The rest of your posts have been nothing but fluff. Do you have ANYTHING to say on any of the other players? Anything that's not fluff?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(21-09-2015 10:48 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, that's because you guys don't like it that I'm hiding it and I don't know what to do. Like, if you wanna lynch me and see I'm a townie go ahead and do it. It will only make you guys look more suspicious... Wait. Is that why you're not lynching me? Tongue

It's not that I don't like that you're hiding it, I don't like that you're hiding it and then giving out hints that pretty much give it away. Why do that? Either hide it, or come out with it. Don't drop subtle hints for scum to pick up, while leaving everyone else in the dark to your thought process.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ash's post
21-09-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
I never said I'd die lie a soilder. I said I was going to die because I had no clue what was going on.

Ok so I've been thinking over the statistics.

Right now we know we have two mafia.

If the Mafia get to go. there is a 100% chance a townie is going to die.

If we lynch we have ruffly a 75% chance of survival. And a 25% chance we would get a Scum.

I keep going to the front to go over the rules. Doesn't the cop have some ability to figure out who's scum or not? We could just wait for the cop to give us result's couldn't we?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: