Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(21-09-2015 12:18 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 11:43 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I think an argument can be made for lynching Ash since his presence is so distracting to the ladies. We need our female players thinking logically and analyzing effectively, your glistening abs aren't helping them in that regard. Tongue

I think an argument can be made for lynching you since you haven't said anything useful Dodgy

"Useful" is a relevant term dependent on the person's specific value judgements.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 12:25 PM
Does tarty ever, though? This is the, well Idon't want to say probelm, cause I love tarty, but it's like Marsha on AF. If someone always looks scummy, how do you know when they aren't just being silly town, and are actual scum?

It's a playstyle I find particularly frustrating, because I can almost always make a case for lynching tarty, and that just doesn't seem to help town.

Then again....when he had a role in a game (TPB), he was much more serious, at least that one time. But another time, he went totally wacky even though he had a protective role, and got himself lynched on day one.

Sigh. I'm sticking on Dark Light for now, but tarty is always a back-up option. Tongue

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 2 users Like Aroura's post
21-09-2015, 12:27 PM
morondog
Tartarus Sauce
Undergroundp

I'd like to hear more from these 3. Hat do you guys think about everything that's been said so far. Does anyone look suspicious to you?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-09-2015, 12:30 PM
(21-09-2015 12:25 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Does tarty ever, though? This is the, well Idon't want to say probelm, cause I love tarty, but it's like Marsha on AF. If someone always looks scummy, how do you know when they aren't just being silly town, and are actual scum?

It's a playstyle I find particularly frustrating, because I can almost always make a case for lynching tarty, and that just doesn't seem to help town.

Then again....when he had a role in a game (TPB), he was much more serious, at least that one time. But another time, he went totally wacky even though he had a protective role, and got himself lynched on day one.

Sigh. I'm sticking on Dark Light for now, but tarty is always a back-up option. Tongue

I agree, for now Tarty is just being useless and I can put up with that. If he were being wacky again then I'd say lynch him for sure.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-09-2015, 12:31 PM
I find it interesting how people seem to be remembering me as whacky even though I was only particularly nuts during the last game. I'm wondering if more recent behaviors are leading people to remember earlier plays of mine differently.

[Image: giphy.gif]
21-09-2015, 12:31 PM
(21-09-2015 12:25 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 12:18 PM)Losty Wrote:  I think an argument can be made for lynching you since you haven't said anything useful Dodgy

"Useful" is a relevant term dependent on the person's specific value judgements.

I asked you yesterday if you had any reads on anyone and as far as I know you never even responded to my question.

21-09-2015, 12:33 PM
(21-09-2015 12:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I find it interesting how people seem to be remembering me as whacky even though I was only particularly nuts during the last game. I'm wondering if more recent behaviors are leading people to remember earlier plays of mine differently.

I'm wondering if you would mind just posting a read list.

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-09-2015, 12:36 PM
Analysing votes:

So, Catholic Lady is new to this forum, so am I, so she may have voted for Losty because she was familiar. I get that, but then where is she? She's normally a pretty active player, and she's been online today, so why not here playing today?
Dark Light and Commonsensei did both bandwaggon Losty, but both are new to mafia, and I think new players tend to follow leads, so I think people are giving them both a pass on that, but I'm still holding that as scummy. Especially Dark Light, as Commonsensai at least gave a cursory reason.

Ashes vote for me strikes me as purely defensive, not sure how to read that. Dang it. He's off of Losty, but she's right, he accused her of twisting words, but then didn't ever come back and specify when she asked him to. Argh....makes me suspicious of him again!

morondogs vote for underground seems legit, so I'm reading morondog as lean town.

Underground seems to be trying.

Hmm, I don't know, I'm sticking with Dark Light for now for the opportunistic and unexplained vote on Losty.

~Man in Black
21-09-2015, 12:39 PM
(21-09-2015 12:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I find it interesting how people seem to be remembering me as whacky even though I was only particularly nuts during the last game. I'm wondering if more recent behaviors are leading people to remember earlier plays of mine differently.

This is true, I only know you were wacky in one game, but it was so wacky it is sticking out I guess; and then again in this one, but only mild, and it's more fluffy than wacky.

But Losty seemed to be saying you used to do this a lot inthe past? And in other games I played with you, you always died quick, so truth is, I only saw a lot of your playstyle in the Princess Bride, and then you played very straight town.....so I'm confused!!!!

~Man in Black
[+] 2 users Like Aroura's post
21-09-2015, 12:42 PM
(21-09-2015 12:33 PM)Losty Wrote:  

I'm wondering if you would mind just posting a read list.

Yes, I agree. I would love it if everyone could post a read list.
Mathilda - lean town
morondog - lean town
Tartarus Sauce - who the hell knows??
Catholic Lady - starting to worry me...neutral to scummy
Dark Light - slightly scummy
Commonsensei - neutral to scummy
Losty - lean town
Ash - I'm back and forth here. One minute he looks town, then I think scummy again.
Undergroundp - slightly lean scum

Ok, can we get the same from everyone? I'll come back andtry and give better reasons after lunch. We need to vote for someone today. Even if it's me (O, i'm pulling a Lastpoet! lol)

~Man in Black