Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 01:25 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
Ugh what sucks the most is I'm actually starting to like the 48 hours day thing. Lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-09-2015, 01:27 PM
(21-09-2015 01:16 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:03 PM)Losty Wrote:  Tarty, perhaps instead of commenting on how people are misremembering you, you could just post a read list.

If you insist, I always take day one reads with a grain of salt since they tend to be overshadowed by more reliable reads on day two, but here are my two cents.

You, Mathilda, and Ash have all been playing town games. I have town reads on all of you despite the fingers you've been pointing at each other. Scum has a particular method of keeping up appearances for scum hunting and none of you have fit that bill yet. Undergroundp is also a town read, in spite of, if not because of her gaff about her reluctance to reveal her thoughts on a townie read and power roles. Scum wouldn't intentionally set themselves up to get drilled with questions like that if they were planning to play coy and not give the answers other players were looking for, seems more like a townie mistake.

Commonsensei is wet behind the ears nub, who always appear scummy to me due to their inexperienced plays. Aroura is being Aroura, this neither clears her nor condemns her, she was also being herself day one last game and she ended up being scum.

Dark Light, morondog, and Cathy need to talk more, I'd recommend focusing our attention on them for now.

Ok, this is actually a really good read list. Which only leaves me more confused now.

Tarty, why were you being all weird in the game until now?
21-09-2015, 01:27 PM
(21-09-2015 01:01 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 12:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I find it interesting how people seem to be remembering me as whacky even though I was only particularly nuts during the last game. I'm wondering if more recent behaviors are leading people to remember earlier plays of mine differently.

The only game I can remember you being weird is the last one, and now this one a little bit. Before that, you were always either voted out early anyway, or you played really well (TPB).

Not sure what to make of you right now. But perhaps that's what you want??

Girl_nails

[Image: giphy.gif]
21-09-2015, 01:29 PM
(21-09-2015 01:27 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:01 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  The only game I can remember you being weird is the last one, and now this one a little bit. Before that, you were always either voted out early anyway, or you played really well (TPB).

Not sure what to make of you right now. But perhaps that's what you want??

Girl_nails

Annnnnnd then there's this lol.

Facepalm
[+] 3 users Like Catholic_Lady's post
21-09-2015, 01:32 PM
(21-09-2015 01:27 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:16 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  If you insist, I always take day one reads with a grain of salt since they tend to be overshadowed by more reliable reads on day two, but here are my two cents.

You, Mathilda, and Ash have all been playing town games. I have town reads on all of you despite the fingers you've been pointing at each other. Scum has a particular method of keeping up appearances for scum hunting and none of you have fit that bill yet. Undergroundp is also a town read, in spite of, if not because of her gaff about her reluctance to reveal her thoughts on a townie read and power roles. Scum wouldn't intentionally set themselves up to get drilled with questions like that if they were planning to play coy and not give the answers other players were looking for, seems more like a townie mistake.

Commonsensei is wet behind the ears nub, who always appear scummy to me due to their inexperienced plays. Aroura is being Aroura, this neither clears her nor condemns her, she was also being herself day one last game and she ended up being scum.

Dark Light, morondog, and Cathy need to talk more, I'd recommend focusing our attention on them for now.

Ok, this is actually a really good read list. Which only leaves me more confused now.

I thought by last game you'd have learned I'm no longer concerned by what people think of me. I do what I want yo.

21-09-2015, 01:32 PM
Everyone who has not recently updated their read list (or not given one at all) should do so at this time so we can start comparing notes. We only have less than 4 hours left.
21-09-2015, 01:33 PM
(21-09-2015 01:32 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:27 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  Ok, this is actually a really good read list. Which only leaves me more confused now.

I thought by last game you'd have learned I'm no longer concerned by what people think of me. I do what I want yo.

Lol, it's not about what people think of you. It's about trying to play the game to your win conditions so you can win. Are you playing in a way that is good for town, or good for scum?
[+] 2 users Like Catholic_Lady's post
21-09-2015, 01:36 PM
(21-09-2015 01:33 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:32 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I thought by last game you'd have learned I'm no longer concerned by what people think of me. I do what I want yo.

Lol, it's not about what people think of you. It's about trying to play the game to your win conditions so you can win. Are you playing in a way that is good for town, or good for scum?

I'm playing in a way that's good for me and from which I can derive the most entertainment.

21-09-2015, 01:36 PM
For those interests, appearently I didn't explain why I votre for Losty very well...bandwagon. Better to gang domains than no one and age har the most votes with my change at the time. This can cerainly kilo a townie, and statistically will, but it gets info. Plus reactions alone provide info. Of course this can work by bandwagoning on me too, but youll be doing what your killing me for. And no, Im not new. Player many games, and hosted many hare at TTA if you look at the mafia threads.

Cheers

21-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Typed on phone, sorry for typos