Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
Ahh. I see.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Ready

19-09-2015, 07:47 PM
(19-09-2015 07:13 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Ready

The game has already begun. You may commence trying to convince everyone to murder everyone else.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
19-09-2015, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2015 08:02 PM by Commonsensei.)
Well ok then picking someones death is not really in my nature. But Since we're all just begging I say We pick a number from a hat. Whatever number comes out is one vote for that person. Majority loses obviously.

1. Mathilda
2. morondog
3. Tartarus Sauce
4. Catholic Lady
5. Dark Light
6. Commonsensei
7. Losty
8. Ash
9. Undergroundp
10. Aroura

Or do we have to state our case's why we don't want to be hung?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
19-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Day 1 chat is always the toughest.

It's nice to see so many familiar faces, and to meet so many new people, as well! So to start, who wants pizza? I just ordered a veggie, extra mushrooms.

Have a slice!

[Image: veggie-pizza-added-extra.jpg]

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post
19-09-2015, 09:14 PM
So let's get started.

Two of you are scum. Anyone want to come forward? Anyone at all? We promise we won't lynch you. Really. We're just looking for your partner.
19-09-2015, 09:18 PM
(19-09-2015 07:56 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Well ok then picking someones death is not really in my nature. But Since we're all just begging I say We pick a number from a hat. Whatever number comes out is one vote for that person. Majority loses obviously.

EDITING POSTS IS NOT ALLOWED. Not even for minor things.

Since this is your first game, I'll let it go this once, but don't go editing again.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
19-09-2015, 09:29 PM
Pizza huh? That's very Italian.

ITALIAN Like the god father!

[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
19-09-2015, 09:31 PM
(19-09-2015 09:18 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(19-09-2015 07:56 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Well ok then picking someones death is not really in my nature. But Since we're all just begging I say We pick a number from a hat. Whatever number comes out is one vote for that person. Majority loses obviously.

EDITING POSTS IS NOT ALLOWED. Not even for minor things.

Since this is your first game, I'll let it go this once, but don't go editing again.

Ok. Sorry. I apologies for the the grammatical errors.

19-09-2015, 09:42 PM
I are ready Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post