Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(21-09-2015 02:26 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:20 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  Yes, ever since that post of her's I've taken her to be a PR. Can't explain what PR it would be though, but who knows? I'd rather be safe than sorry. I still don't think scum would pull something like this.

From the OP

(19-09-2015 01:31 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  The four possible setups in play here are:
  • One Mafia Goon, one Mafia Hooker, one Cop, one Doctor, six Townies
  • Two Mafia Goons, one Cop, eight Townies
  • Two Mafia Goons, one Doctor, eight Townies
  • One Mafia Goon, one Mafia Hooker, eight Townies

The only possible town PRs (if they are even in the game) are cop and doctor.

Yes, do either of them fit with what she was saying though?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 02:31 PM
(21-09-2015 01:49 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Tartarus Sauce - Are penguins five dimensional time warps slipping in and out of custard pies?

Excellent question, allow me to share my research findings on this matter.

Based on an analysis of Riemann-Zeta functions in regards to the proximal distance between penguins and pies, I have determined that not all pies act as sufficient dimensional portals. Utilizing thermal spectral imaging, it was determined that the displacement of matter the the penguins enacted on the pies was directly correlated with the viscosity of the pies filling, therefore custard was indeed one of their preferred pie portals. A bizarre exception to this was the apple pie, which was subject to the highest level of matter displacement, although I hypothesize this to be because that the penguins simply cannot resist the scrumptious-ness of the apple pie.

Other dessert pastries were tried as well although without much success. The cakes were completely ignored, cookies sent them into a blind rage, and the scones in particular were disastrous. The penguins attempted to incubate the scones as if they were eggs, only for the scones to spontaneously merge with their anuses, leading to severe internal hemorrhaging and the death of all test subjects. Before their untimely demise, my research team were able to conduct other experiments on the penguins. We discovered that Penguins are not actually birds at all but are rather inter-dimensional flightless cheeseburgers with misplaced qi centers and abusive uncles named Larry. Lab data also indicates they harbor unfavorable opinions of Donald Trump. Whether they are also anomalous time-warps has yet to be determined.

I appreciate your inquiry, it truly is a fascinating scientific field of research.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
21-09-2015, 02:32 PM
Either way, I really do read town on her. It seemed like either way, she was struggling with what to do about it on a gagged game.
21-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Mathilda makes good points about Dark Light (do you prefer Tilde or ??). Some of his posts look...less than sober (been there!), but could also be cover.

Erm, if not Dark Light, then I'm right confused. Then again, some people are flying under the radar entirely...morondog for instance. New players who roll scum get a tad advantage there, as experienced players tend to not want to lynch them on their first day in their first game. Commonsensei looks the same.

So...I'm stumped.

And CL's game is really different, but I beleive her about the weekend. Still, I don't know what else there is.

I've got nothing.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
21-09-2015, 02:35 PM
(21-09-2015 02:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:49 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Tartarus Sauce - Are penguins five dimensional time warps slipping in and out of custard pies?

Based on an analysis of Riemann-Zeta functions in regards to the proximal distance between penguins and pies, I have determined that not all pies act as sufficient dimensional portals. Utilizing thermal spectral imaging, it was determined that the displacement of matter the the penguins enacted on the pies was directly correlated with the viscosity of the pies filling, therefore custard was indeed one of their preferred pie portals. A bizarre exception to this was the apple pie, which was subject to the highest level of matter displacement, although I hypothesize this to be because that the penguins simply cannot resist the scrumptious-ness of the apple pie.

Other dessert pastries were tried as well although without much success. The cakes were completely ignored, cookies sent them into a blind rage, and the scones in particular were disastrous. The penguins attempted to incubate the scones as if they were eggs, only for the scones to spontaneously merge with their anuses, leading to severe internal hemorrhaging and the death of all test subjects. Before their untimely demise, my research team were able to conduct other experiments on the penguins. We discovered that Penguins are not actually birds at all but are rather inter-dimensional flightless cheeseburgers with misplaced qi centers and abusive uncles named Larry. Lab data also indicates they harbor unfavorable opinions of Donald Trump. Whether they are also anomalous time-warps has yet to be determined.

I appreciate your inquiry, it truly is a fascinating scientific field of research.

Bowing
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
21-09-2015, 02:36 PM
(21-09-2015 02:30 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:26 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  From the OP

The only possible town PRs (if they are even in the game) are cop and doctor.

Yes, do either of them fit with what she was saying though?

No, both roles can only be used at night, and we haven't had a night yet.

It doesn't really matter though, if Ash was right when he said she was reading a soft claim someone else made and not actually making a soft claim herself.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-09-2015, 02:38 PM
(21-09-2015 02:34 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Mathilda makes good points about Dark Light (do you prefer Tilde or ??).

Tildie is a pet name I gave her because she's sweet and beautiful and I love her so she gets a special name. Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
(21-09-2015 02:31 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  

I wanted to hear that on Skype. I mean, I really did.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
(21-09-2015 02:36 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:30 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  Yes, do either of them fit with what she was saying though?

No, both roles can only be used at night, and we haven't had a night yet.

It doesn't really matter though, if Ash was right when he said she was reading a soft claim someone else made and not actually making a soft claim herself.

Just FYI, this is how I've read her posts as well, that she picked up a softclaim made by another player, not that she herself was claiming or softclaiming anything.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
21-09-2015, 02:42 PM
(21-09-2015 02:38 PM)Aroura Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:36 PM)Losty Wrote:  No, both roles can only be used at night, and we haven't had a night yet.

Just FYI, this is how I've read her posts as well, that she picked up a softclaim made by another player, not that she herself was claiming or softclaiming anything.

Well, perhaps that's what she meant. But I really hope she wasn't referring to me. When I said I'd post something with more substance in the morning, I just meant I'm going to bed and will contribute more the next day.