Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(21-09-2015 01:16 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:09 PM)Losty Wrote:  Yes, your list helped. What I'm curious about, though, is people were saying you hinted at a power role and giving clues about who you think is town? Am I getting that right? Because I don't understand what about could have given you information about who is town on day 1

This isn't me asking you to claim. Do not role claim.

I'm just confused about it is all.

Yes, that's right. If I explained how it's possible I'd pretty much reveal everything Angel That was the problem all along. That's why it was hard for me to say anything.

This still bothers me that she didn't clarify that she hinted at someone else having a power role, but I guess I didn't clearly specific that I thought she was hinting at herself having a power role.

Yeesh by brain is confusing itself now lol.

I still think Dark Light is our best option at this point.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 02:45 PM
(21-09-2015 02:43 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:16 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Yes, that's right. If I explained how it's possible I'd pretty much reveal everything Angel That was the problem all along. That's why it was hard for me to say anything.

This still bothers me that she didn't clarify that she hinted at someone else having a power role, but I guess I didn't clearly specific that I thought she was hinting at herself having a power role.

Jesus Christ Laugh out load

I'm starting to get confused myself Tongue
I never talked about any role of mine. And to set things straight at the risk of giving more hints, I only called it a power role because if someone actually has a role, it would probably be a cop or a doctor. We don't have minor roles as it seems anyway.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
21-09-2015, 02:48 PM
(21-09-2015 02:43 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 01:16 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Yes, that's right. If I explained how it's possible I'd pretty much reveal everything Angel That was the problem all along. That's why it was hard for me to say anything.

Well your question wasn't really asking whether or not she was referring to someone else having a power role. You just asked if she was hinting at a power role. She probably assumed you were referring to herself.

My best guess is she was able to use it on night zero.
21-09-2015, 02:49 PM
Ok I'm keeping my vote for dark light then.

Does anyone know the vote count?

I'll be around in case someone needs me t change my vote but for now I like Dark Light for #1 suspect.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-09-2015, 02:49 PM
(21-09-2015 02:45 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:43 PM)Losty Wrote:  This still bothers me that she didn't clarify that she hinted at someone else having a power role, but I guess I didn't clearly specific that I thought she was hinting at herself having a power role.

Jesus Christ Laugh out load

I'm starting to get confused myself Tongue
I never talked about any role of mine. And to set things straight at the risk of giving more hints, I only called it a power role because if someone actually has a role, it would probably be a cop or a doctor. We don't have minor roles as it seems anyway.

Wellp, disregard my above post then I guess lol.
21-09-2015, 02:50 PM
(21-09-2015 02:48 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:43 PM)Losty Wrote:  This still bothers me that she didn't clarify that she hinted at someone else having a power role, but I guess I didn't clearly specific that I thought she was hinting at herself having a power role.

Well your question wasn't really asking whether or not she was referring to someone else having a power role. You just asked if she was hinting at a power role. She probably assumed you were referring to herself.

My best guess is she was able to use it on night zero.

I didn't specify either way so I'm not sure.
The OP specifically states that there are no night actions on night zero.

21-09-2015, 02:51 PM
I'm super hungry. I'm off to eat some of Michael's penguin pie. Bbs

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
21-09-2015, 03:01 PM
I think Dark Light is at L-3? Hard to keep track of without a properly agreed upon format. Might be L-2, not sure.
21-09-2015, 03:10 PM
(21-09-2015 03:01 PM)Ash Wrote:  I think Dark Light is at L-3? Hard to keep track of without a properly agreed upon format. Might be L-2, not sure.

Yea I was worried that my example could have changed my vote but unbeliever didn't say anything. If he does a vote count and it shows me voting tarty instead of DL I guess I'll know for sure lol.

21-09-2015, 03:27 PM
Well we are getting closer to the deadline so I'd also be willing to vote for DL since he appears the scummiest at this point. Sorry you drunken hillbilly, but the rehab just ain't working so we're gonna resort to the rope now.

Vote Lynch Dark Light

[Image: giphy.gif]