Vote: Lynch Dark Light

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(21-09-2015 02:38 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 02:34 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Mathilda makes good points about Dark Light (do you prefer Tilde or ??).

Tildie is a pet name I gave her because she's sweet and beautiful and I love her so she gets a special name. Wink

Heart

The last nickname I got was 'windy muller' for coming out of the toilet in a holiday caravan and saying in a very droll voice that I hate it when farts are wet. It must have been just right timing because someone was having such belly laughs after a serious conversation that the name stuck. So yeah, I kind of like 'Tildie' Smile
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
21-09-2015, 03:42 PM
I think that makes for five votes so nobody else should vote until Unbeliever confirms and ideally Dark Light can have a chance to defend himself or give his final reads. Unless it's too close to the deadline and he doesn't appear in which case he has nobody to blame but himself.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
21-09-2015, 03:42 PM
I think we may have 6 now

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-09-2015, 03:43 PM
(21-09-2015 02:38 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I wanted to hear that on Skype. I mean, I really did.

The disturbing thing about it is that it kind of made sense.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
21-09-2015, 03:45 PM
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Dark Light - 6
[Mathilda, Aroura, Losty, Catholic_Lady, Tartarus Sauce, undergroundp]
Losty - 2 [Dark Light, Commonsensei]
undergroundp - 1 [morondog]
Aroura - 1 [Ash]

Six votes are required to lynch.

Dark Light has reached six votes. Stand by for a double-check of the count before lynch.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
21-09-2015, 03:49 PM
[Image: nail-biting-gif.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 5 users Like Commonsensei's post
21-09-2015, 03:51 PM
Oooooo never one looks like we reached capacity.

Well the moment of truth is at hand.

[Image: giphy.gif]
21-09-2015, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2015 03:59 PM by Unbeliever.)
DARK LIGHT, THE DOCTOR, HAS BEEN LYNCHED.

It is now Night One. The Mafia may speak freely in their private chat area.

The deadline for Day Two is Wednesday, September 23rd at 6:00 PM. All players with Night actions who wish to take those actions must submit their targets to me via PM before that time, or no action will be taken.

NO FURTHER POSTS ARE ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD UNTIL THE START OF DAY TWO. The ban against other outside communication still holds. This means radio silence, people! No talking about the game until you find out what happens next!

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
21-09-2015, 04:00 PM
[Image: rage-super-rage.svg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post