21-09-2015, 04:05 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
[Image: 291.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 04:26 PM
NO POSTING.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
21-09-2015, 04:41 PM
I'm closing this thread since I just realized Rev is still given mod privileges in the Mafia section even though he isn't hosting right now. I'll tell either Mom or Stark to switch mod privileges to Unbeliever.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
21-09-2015, 05:13 PM
Fixed this. Sorry guys.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-09-2015, 05:37 PM
MATHILDA, TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED.

It is now DAY TWO. Eight players remain. Two are Mafia. Five votes are required to lynch.

The deadline for Day Two is set at 7:00 PM Eastern time on Wednesday, September 23rd.

Dead players are not allowed to post in this thread or otherwise communicate with the players. However, if Mathilda and Dark Light are interested, I can set up another private chat area for dead players to banter with one another. PM me if you want in, you two.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
21-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Great we lose the doctor and Mathilda. I'm kinda bored. If there's no cop...every single day is going to suck just as bad as day 1. We've got nothing to go on.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-09-2015, 05:51 PM
Well wtf, if I was the doctor I'd try to at least defend myself and avoid getting lynched. Aargh Dark Light! Dodgy Tongue

Well then. I can only hope there is a cop since this type of game is new for some of us here.

I'm mostly suspicious of Tarty and Catholic Lady. Only slightly of Ash. Also think Losty is town. Can't say about the others. We'll see tomorrow.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
21-09-2015, 05:59 PM
Well fuck, with the Doc and Mathilda gone, I guess I'll have to cease my shenanigans and start stepping up my game.

(21-09-2015 05:51 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well wtf, if I was the doctor I'd try to at least defend myself and avoid getting lynched. Aargh Dark Light! Dodgy Tongue

Well then. I can only hope there is a cop since this type of game is new for some of us here.

I'm mostly suspicious of Tarty and Catholic Lady. Only slightly of Ash. Also think Losty is town. Can't say about the others. We'll see tomorrow.

So Dark Light wasn't your townie read then?

Nice new pic btw.

[Image: giphy.gif]
21-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Great. Ok so that leaves

Tartarus Sauce
Undergroundp
Ash
Commonsensei
Catholic_Lady
morondog
Aroura

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
21-09-2015, 07:42 PM
Oh and Losty.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin