Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
I take back every bad thing I said about Mathilda.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-09-2015, 07:56 PM
That was a quick night phase.

We have plenty to go on.

-The fact that Mathilda was killed over everyone else.
-Dark Light's lynch, and the events leading up to it. I'd be surprised if no scum was on that lynch.
-Everything that happened yesterday is still in play as well. Which should lead us to learn more information, right or wrong.

Mathilda's death suggests that one of scum is probably familiar with Mathilda. The decision was made quickly too. No thoughts of going after whoever Underground thought might have hinted power.

We also still have everything from yesterday.
21-09-2015, 11:08 PM
I am shocked DL was a PR. You figure he would have said something or fought a little harder to stay in the game.

Mathilda being killed doesn't surprise me. She was probably one of the more active scum hunters on day 1. Undecided
22-09-2015, 12:05 AM
Hey, sorry I missed all the action. I pulled up the thread and then went and pissed around the forum for ages - I thought I still had plenty of time - didn't Unbeliever say that the day phase was only ending on Tuesday (i.e. today)? But then it seems like if someone gets lynched the day ends immediately... So ja, I guess I shoulda read the rules more carefully Blush

Anyway, I'm withdrawing my vote for undergroundp 'cos her last few posts made me feel she was town.

I guess I'll need to reread the thread again to decide who I think is scum. Eish. This is hard work...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
22-09-2015, 12:19 AM
(21-09-2015 05:37 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Dead players are not allowed to post in this thread or otherwise communicate with the players. However, if Mathilda and Dark Light are interested, I can set up another private chat area for dead players to banter with one another. PM me if you want in, you two.

That's a cool idea Smile Not that I wanna be dead Unsure

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-09-2015, 12:33 AM
(21-09-2015 03:45 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Dark Light - 6
[Mathilda, Aroura, Losty, Catholic_Lady, Tartarus Sauce, undergroundp]
Losty - 2 [Dark Light, Commonsensei]
undergroundp - 1 [morondog]
Aroura - 1 [Ash]

Six votes are required to lynch.

Dark Light has reached six votes. Stand by for a double-check of the count before lynch.

OK so DL was town and so was Mathilda. Other than Mathilda Aroura, Losty, Catholic_Lady, Tartarus Sauce and undergroundp voted for DL...

I think T Sauce is pretty goddamn suspicious. He's coming across so mysterious and I can't see a reason why if he's a townie.

I have also withdrawn my vote for undergroundp, but then she was the last to vote for DL - oopsie, went over six votes Blush Although to be fair I don't think anyone coulda kept a tally in their head and if I'd voted in time it woulda also been for DL. So actually I still think she's town...

I just don't know Aroura, CL or Losty well enough that I can be suspicious about them, but I guess... more reading Undecided Sigh.

I can't see why mafia wouldn't vote for the lynch so the others are pretty likely to be town I think - that's just CommonSensei and Ash at the moment. I'm pretty sure I'm town but the only reason I didn't vote for DL is 'cos I was being a twit and missed the deadline...

22-09-2015, 04:03 AM
(21-09-2015 05:59 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  So Dark Light wasn't your townie read then?

Nice new pic btw.

Nope!
And thanks Blush

(21-09-2015 07:56 PM)Ash Wrote:  -The fact that Mathilda was killed over everyone else.
-Dark Light's lynch, and the events leading up to it. I'd be surprised if no scum was on that lynch.

Mathilda was probably killed because she was actively and aggressively scum hunting. I don't think it had to do with her being familiar with anyone.

Scum usually join the bandwagon to appear innocent, sure. But you may as well be scum and have decided not to vote for Dark Light with your partner only to post this and make us lynch all those who voted for him (townies) Consider

(22-09-2015 12:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  I have also withdrawn my vote for undergroundp, but then she was the last to vote for DL - oopsie, went over six votes Blush Although to be fair I don't think anyone coulda kept a tally in their head and if I'd voted in time it woulda also been for DL. So actually I still think she's town...

I voted for him last, yes, but I said he was the best bet and said I was planning to vote for him anyway much earlier Sleepy

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
22-09-2015, 04:12 AM
(22-09-2015 04:03 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Scum usually join the bandwagon to appear innocent, sure. But you may as well be scum and have decided not to vote for Dark Light with your partner only to post this and make us lynch all those who voted for him (townies) Consider

The tactics in this game are crazy Shocking We need to analyze carefully now 'cos if we lynch another townie and the mafia hit *another* one then IMO they're practically certain to win it. I guess it's now only 4 votes needed to lynch...

If there're only two people left surely they'll vote to lynch each other? Big Grin

22-09-2015, 06:10 AM
(21-09-2015 11:08 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  I am shocked DL was a PR. You figure he would have said something or fought a little harder to stay in the game.

By not fighting it, now mafia make a certain kill every night. He should definitely have even claimed the role if only to save himself right?

22-09-2015, 06:21 AM
(22-09-2015 06:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-09-2015 11:08 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  I am shocked DL was a PR. You figure he would have said something or fought a little harder to stay in the game.

By not fighting it, now mafia make a certain kill every night. He should definitely have even claimed the role if only to save himself right?

Yes, even if the mafia had killed him in the night phase we would have had a slightly better shot at getting scum with our lynch had he claimed to save himself

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post