Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2015, 01:26 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
I'm here just trying to get a read people. I'm also at work and suppose to be cleaning out a major AC unit. But been seeking away to read what everyone is posting people.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2015, 01:34 PM
(22-09-2015 01:14 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Losty, Commonsensei, Morondog, where are you? Smile

I'm right here. Catching up

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
OK I make read list now. Sorry I'm being lazy, I'm not gonna go reread the entire thread, just gonna go from what I read from the conversations after Day 2 start, and from what I remember of Day 1... Incidentally MD, Dog or Moron are all acceptable abbreviations of my name Tongue

Ash: I think he's town.

Aroura: Suggestion of n00b + experienced player was a good one though - it makes sense. Two experienced players would cut through us all like a laser through butter, two newbies would get their backsides handed to them in seconds. So probably town?

Catholic Lady: Hmm. She's one of the options for an experienced mafiosa. Others being Losty, TSauce, Aroura and Ash. I'm sorta leaning scum just cos she's apparently playing differently to usual and "oh man, it's just... I'm so not into it"... Like... I'm not sure if I buy that...

Commonsensei: One of the options for n00b paired with experienced player. I think he's town though.

Losty: Neutral, although... actually I think she feels a tad scummy too...

Tartarus Sauce: Dodgy as fuck Dodgy I'm voting for you, cat boy.

undergroundp: Neutral, lean scum. From my POV it's gotta be her or CommonSensei.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Whoops, forgot:

Vote: Lynch Tartarus Sauce

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-09-2015, 01:38 PM
(22-09-2015 12:37 PM)Ash Wrote:  Same question to everyone in fact:

Forced to guess right now, which two players do you think are the scum team?

Ugh. I can't do it. You're the only person who seems town to me.

Aroura is nearly impossible to read in my experience, I have no idea if she's town or not.

Commonsensie seems suspicious but I keep writing it off as him being new to mafia. I'll be around in a couple of hours to do more posting and try to give a better read list.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
22-09-2015, 01:40 PM
(22-09-2015 12:34 PM)Ash Wrote:  
(22-09-2015 10:54 AM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  Aurora - Acting like she always does. Good scum hunting. Though she has proven to look town even when she is scum, it's not fair of me to lean scum on her just because of that. Until further evidence, lean town.

Ash - strong/passionate scum hunting. Seems to be trying really hard and looking at all the details. Seems like a genuine scum hunt. Lean town.

Underground - Her behavior on day one in regards to getting a PR read on someone seemed persistent enough to be real. Lean town.

Losty - Seemed scummy at first with the absence and lack of explanation, seemed town later on when actively scum hunting. Not sure what to think anymore. Neutral.

Commonsensei - Not much to say here. Newbie. Lean neutral.

Morondog - Nothing particularly scummy, but nothing that has given me reason to believe he is town, either. Neutral for now.

Tarty - Is definitely not playing a good town game. He's either scum, or he's just doing his own thing, not really caring much about his win condition.

So you don't have a scum read on anyone? It's either "lean town" "neutral" or in the case of Tartarus no lean listed at all. Don't you find anyone scummy? Surely you have at least two people who are scum. So give me a list of what you think the scum team is. Two players.

And since I'm not going to ask someone to do something I wouldn't be willing to do, right now I'm leaning Aroura and Tartarus as the scum team. Losty is still one of my top suspects, but if Aroura is scum, then I think Losty is more likely town. JMO.

Neutral to me means they are on my suspect list, but don't feel confident enough to put on my scum list. The scummiest to me right now is Tarty. I'd be hesitant to vote lynch against Aroura or Losty, though.
22-09-2015, 01:44 PM
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Aroura - 1
[Ash]
Catholic_Lady - 1 [Aroura]
Tartarus Sauce - 1 [morondog]

Five votes are required to lynch.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
22-09-2015, 01:51 PM
(22-09-2015 12:37 PM)Ash Wrote:  Same question to everyone in fact:

Forced to guess right now, which two players do you think are the scum team?

Tarty and morondog
22-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Seems so far we have one common person:

VOTE TARTY
22-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Vote: Lynch Tartarus Sauce