Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(22-09-2015 03:53 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Oh, so my current top 2 are underground and morondog, with Ash a tight 3rd.

Ash might be gunning for me because I've been onto him from the get go? But that could be a town reaction, too. Well...actually if he's just a vanilla townie, I expect some fight back, but not the vote for me and stick by it. Ugh, I don't know.

If I could figure out which tags to use, I would place a vote on underground, I think. I will have to wait until I get home. Plus niw I'm super curious what Tarty has to say she he finally gets around to it.

@Losty, are you ever going to forgive me for Lost? <3 you.

[b ] [/b] For bolding (minus the space)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-09-2015, 04:57 PM
(22-09-2015 03:40 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Something about Underground is still bothering me. The hammer vote is one thing, but also her responses. Whoopsie to hammering the doctor?

I thought we got past that Facepalm
I said I had no idea what a "hammer vote" is and it was no issue in previous games so I see no reason why it should be important now.

Let me also remind you that even if I was scum, how the hell would I know who the doctor was?

And what about my responses? You seem much more scummy than Tarty to me right now.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
22-09-2015, 06:58 PM
(22-09-2015 03:53 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Oh, so my current top 2 are underground and morondog, with Ash a tight 3rd.

Ash might be gunning for me because I've been onto him from the get go? But that could be a town reaction, too. Well...actually if he's just a vanilla townie, I expect some fight back, but not the vote for me and stick by it. Ugh, I don't know.

If I could figure out which tags to use, I would place a vote on underground, I think. I will have to wait until I get home. Plus niw I'm super curious what Tarty has to say she he finally gets around to it.

@Losty, are you ever going to forgive me for Lost? <3 you.

Always forgive never forget. That's my motto. If I'm getting my time zones right. I don't think ugp and morondog can both be scum.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-09-2015, 07:02 PM
It would have to be one or the other but not both right?

I'm thinking we should lynch Commonsensie. He just seems like he's pretending to have no clue what's happening so we won't suspect him.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-09-2015, 07:39 PM
If you did put a vote I for me I guess it would be fair I did vote for you Losty. The only thing I can do. I clam my inocice. That would only make people think me a liar.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
22-09-2015, 08:13 PM
It's not the only thin you can do. You could say who you think is scum and why.

22-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Commonsensie I just realize you have 131 listed as your icq number Laughat

22-09-2015, 10:29 PM
You're the first to realize and get it.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
22-09-2015, 11:22 PM
(22-09-2015 03:53 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Oh, so my current top 2 are underground and morondog

Um. Catholic Lady also said she thought I was scum but no one's saying why? Unless it was 'cos I started the vote for Tart? He just seems to me to be still the one who's acting the most suspicious.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
22-09-2015, 11:24 PM
Also agree with undergroundp, I think you might be scum...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.