Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
I don't know how safe a play that is. Just seems less stressful.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2015, 11:17 AM
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Tartarus Sauce - 4 [morondog, Catholic_Lady, Undergroundp, Commonsensei]
Commonsensei - 1 [Losty]
Aroura - 1 [Ash]

Five votes are required to lynch. Tartarus Sauce is at L-1.

The deadline for Day Two is 7:00 PM Eastern time tonight. If no lynch is decided on by that time, there will be no lynch.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
23-09-2015, 01:59 PM
Tart? Defend thyself, thou shameless wench! Else we shall hang thee by the scrotum until thou art sorry or dead. Whichever comes first.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Yeah Common on Tart your partner in crime wants you to post more.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
23-09-2015, 02:18 PM
*come

23-09-2015, 02:20 PM
My apologies, I put this off much longer than I should have. I will be posting shortly.

[Image: giphy.gif]
23-09-2015, 02:22 PM
(23-09-2015 02:17 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Yeah Common on Tart your partner in crime wants you to post more.

Dodgy Don't think your above suspicion yourself amigo. The old "I am so n00b" routine only works for so long.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Weeping Curses! A grammatical error of the most egregious kind. I am now committing harakiri, unless someone stops me in the next... 70 years.

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
23-09-2015, 02:24 PM
(23-09-2015 02:23 PM)morondog Wrote:  Weeping Curses! A grammatical error of the most egregious kind. I am now committing harakiri, unless someone stops me in the next... 70 years.

I'll never let you forget this error. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-09-2015, 02:34 PM
(23-09-2015 02:23 PM)morondog Wrote:  Weeping Curses! A grammatical error of the most egregious kind. I am now committing harakiri, unless someone stops me in the next... 70 years.

And take honor away from your house hold! I think not.

[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post