Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(23-09-2015 04:20 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Nope, I've got nothing except process of elimination.

I've never been in a game where the lynch didn't go through. I'm not keen to be the hammer on Tarty though, as I do think he's town. We only have on mislynch left, then we lose.

Again, can we lynch someone with 4 votes? I repeat, it's not more than half the players. I need to be sure, you seem to be saying that you just think it should be fine.

Why Commonsensei and not Morondog or Catholic Lady or whomever? Why not Tarty who had been teasing all along the game only to post something of use one hour before the end of the day? Seriously, you sound scummier by the minute.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2015, 04:24 PM
And yet again, Ash and Losty both will not be part of voting someone off.

Take a look at that, people.

I'll vote Tarty if you guys say so, but I'm not happy about it. I think I'd rather have him mad at me for not lynching him, than for mislynching him....again (and again, and again).

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
23-09-2015, 04:25 PM
(23-09-2015 04:24 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(23-09-2015 04:20 PM)Aroura Wrote:  Nope, I've got nothing except process of elimination.

I've never been in a game where the lynch didn't go through. I'm not keen to be the hammer on Tarty though, as I do think he's town. We only have on mislynch left, then we lose.

Again, can we lynch someone with 4 votes? I repeat, it's not more than half the players. I need to be sure, you seem to be saying that you just think it should be fine.

Why Commonsensei and not Morondog or Catholic Lady or whomever? Why not Tarty who had been teasing all along the game only to post something of use one hour before the end of the day? Seriously, you sound scummier by the minute.

No, it takes 5, that's more than half. I'm not sure why you are confused about this.

We don't have enough people online to change their votes, do we? So...basically it falls on me to kill Tarty or not.

Fabulous.

~Man in Black
23-09-2015, 04:28 PM
(23-09-2015 04:24 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  

I ALREADY GAVE REASONS! Jeebus.

Why do I sound scummy for not wanting to vote of tarty when I think he is town?

I think Commonsensei because he was the only one of those people listed with a vote already on him so we have a chance of moving 3 more over, and I think he is more LIKELY to be scum than tarty is. There is 0 chance of lynching CL, and I don't think it's Losty, this game.

FFS, seriously. This is not rocket science.

~Man in Black
23-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Fine whatever,

Vote: Lynch Tarty

But mark my words, underground is pushing this, other people are absent so as to avoid being put in this situation (ash, CL, Losty), and I am NOT the scum.

~Man in Black
23-09-2015, 04:31 PM
You're not saying why you think Tarty is town. We were all suspicious of him and his last minute explanation and analysis didn't quite convince me. You just want us to change our votes because you think Tarty is town. Well, WHY do you think so?

If Ash and Losty don't participate and we change our votes, no one will be lynched, so we won't have more info. If Tarty turns out to be town, I'll gladly vote for Ash or Losty. I don't see how changing our votes will help now if those two don't reply soon.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
23-09-2015, 04:32 PM
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Tartarus Sauce - 4 [morondog, Catholic_Lady, Undergroundp, Commonsensei]
Commonsensei - 2 [Losty, Aroura]
Aroura - 1 [Ash]

Five votes are required to lynch. Tartarus Sauce is at L-1.

The deadline for Day Two is 7:00 PM Eastern time tonight. Half an hour remains to settle on a lynch. If no lynch is decided on by that time, there will be no lynch.

As a note, situations like this are why gagged games generally run at least four days per Day phase.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
23-09-2015, 04:32 PM
Sorry Tarty. Apparently it is better to lynch a townie than no one. Even here on TTA! And I thought you said they did no lynches sometimes. Tongue

I expect town to lose when they get mislead into lynching me tomorrow. I won't be able to play much, again, because my schedule no longer allows for morning and afternoon play, only evening. So I won't even be here to defend myself.

Toodles.

~Man in Black
23-09-2015, 04:33 PM
No she's right, it's better for me to be confirmed town, Aroura.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
23-09-2015, 04:34 PM
Unbleiever, I forgot to unvote, but I changed to Tarty.

Here.

unvote

vote: lynch poor tarty

There I hammered him. Everyone happy? Now toodles.

~Man in Black