RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
Shouldn't we have results already? Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Pretty sure that was the hammer vote. But since the thread is open, I just want to say that I would have preferred to vote for Commonsensie. I think ugp or moron dog may be mafia but not both.

Possibly Aroura and Ash are and they're going against each other just to confuse us.

But I still think it's Commonsensie and either morondog or ugp

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Ok I have to go. I hope Tarty flips scum but I don't think he will.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-09-2015, 05:17 PM
Actually Aurora was the hammer vote, should have ended then.

I'm locking the thread now since it's technically night phase.

[Image: giphy.gif]
23-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Tartarus Sauce, TOWNIE, has been lynched.

It is now NIGHT TWO. The Mafia may talk privately in their designated chat area. No other communication may take place until the start of Day Three.

The deadline for submission of Night actions is Thursday, September 24th, 7:30 PM Eastern time. Day Three will begin at that time or when all Night actions have been received.

Apologies, had a minor bird-related emergency.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
24-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Ash, TOWNIE, has been killed.

It is now Day Three. Six players remain. Two of these are Mafia. Four votes are required to lynch.

The deadline for lynching is Saturday, September 26th, at 5:00 PM Eastern time. If no lynch is decided on by this time, there will be no lynch.

The town is currently in a state of MYLO (Mislynch and Lose). If a town player is lynched today, the Mafia will be able to kill another town player during the next Night phase and win the game.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
24-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Ok my top choices for lynch are Commonsensie and Aroura. Commonsensie because he seems to be leaning too hard on that noob thing. Aroura because Ash was pressing so hard against her and she against him. Also because tarty said me Aroura or CL have to be scum. I am town. So I think we probably should lynch Aroura but I am willing to lynch CL if you guys think she's a better choice. I honestly think any of you creeps could be scum and I must admit I am not a big fan of roleless mafia games. Gagged and no roles...just means we have nothing at all to go on D:

24-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Ugp an morondog were both options before, but since this night phase lasted so long it makes it look like someone was intentionally trying to make them look scummy thinking I would forget tht the night 1 kill happened while they were both asleep.

24-09-2015, 04:17 PM
K, let's keep it calm. We gotta take it easy here and make sure we pick the right person. Once again, my side it's quarter past midnight so I'm gonna bow out for now, will be back tomorrow.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-09-2015, 04:22 PM
I'm leaning Underground. She seems the most persistent in lynching. Catholic would be my second. She was very enthusiast in the beginning. After all that's the whole reason she joined the forum. But this could be her tactic. I also don't find I fair that my inexperience should be your deciding sway. I don't think I've been playing that foolishly.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin