Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(25-09-2015 03:28 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(25-09-2015 03:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  Or he could be quite bright by playing a risky move like that to make himself appear more town?

Well, that's possible too, yeah.
I thought about it but, I don't know, that's too bright for a newbie Tongue Except if he's been pretending to be one and he's not Gasp

Ugh, I don't know. Doesn't it sound rather impossible? I mean, the possibility of him being scum and fucking up is much more probable.

Yeah I guess. Still, not a hundred percent. And apart from one rather vague accusation against me I haven't seen him scum hunting, although maybe he has and I've just not really noticed.

I think Losty, CL and Aroura have at least one scum between them. I guess that's not saying much when we're down to 6 players.

CL hasn't participated much so it's hard to form an opinion other than to say that it's a bit suspicious, but out of Losty and Aroura if one of them's scum I can't tell which one it is. I guess I'll go back and reread some posts.

And of course there's you Big Grin Who art still a little bit scum smelling... Like, why so mysterious about CommonSensei's post? If he was town then the mafia already knew that... I'm more or less convinced that you're town though...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2015, 04:03 AM
(25-09-2015 03:39 AM)morondog Wrote:  Yeah I guess. Still, not a hundred percent. And apart from one rather vague accusation against me I haven't seen him scum hunting, although maybe he has and I've just not really noticed.

I think Losty, CL and Aroura have at least one scum between them. I guess that's not saying much when we're down to 6 players.

CL hasn't participated much so it's hard to form an opinion other than to say that it's a bit suspicious, but out of Losty and Aroura if one of them's scum I can't tell which one it is. I guess I'll go back and reread some posts.

And of course there's you Big Grin Who art still a little bit scum smelling... Like, why so mysterious about CommonSensei's post? If he was town then the mafia already knew that... I'm more or less convinced that you're town though...

Commonsensei was wondering whether he should reveal his role or not. If I was a newbie, I'd probably say that if I actually had a role. We're used to games where every single townie has a role, and in such games it wouldn't sound weird because duh, everyone has a role. However in this case, he could have been the doctor or the cop, so it was safer for me not to say anything.

As for me, well, I've got nothing to convince you I'm not scum, but after what I just explained I don't think there's anything incriminating about me.

On the contrary, Aroura seems scummier by the post Tongue I'll probably vote for her or CL, I think one of them is definitely scum.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
25-09-2015, 07:13 AM
I'm pretty sure this is a prank game and all the rest of you are scum. Angry

I guess we could try to lynch CL. I feel like Aroura is scum but that could just be paranoia talking. At least Aroura is posting. CL has just disappeared. So either she got too bored and left or she is scum.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
25-09-2015, 07:17 AM
(25-09-2015 07:13 AM)Losty Wrote:  I'm pretty sure this is a prank game and all the rest of you are scum. Angry

I'm not Tongue

For me it's either gonna be Aroura or CL. Let's see what the others think.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
25-09-2015, 07:20 AM
CL, you need to defend yourself Big Grin Otherwise you're going the way of the Tart. And we all know how that worked out Dodgy

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-09-2015, 07:34 AM
Anyone knows how many hours we have left?

-Guybrush Threepwood-
25-09-2015, 08:09 AM
Nope.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
25-09-2015, 08:13 AM
Who's left?

Losty
Catholic Lady
Morondog
undergroundp
Commonsensei
Aurora

Am I forgetting anyone?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
25-09-2015, 08:57 AM
I think that's it. Don't we have two days for day phase? I'm sure we haven't used that up yet.

25-09-2015, 10:25 AM
(25-09-2015 08:13 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Who's left?

Losty
Catholic Lady
Morondog
undergroundp
Commonsensei
Aurora

Am I forgetting anyone?

We'd love to hear your thoughts you know.

-Guybrush Threepwood-