Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2015, 01:02 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
And i'd love to share them. Right now from most guilty to least guilty is as fallows.

Morondog : A Large player. Dissuasive. Brash. Confident. Couldn't wait to start picking off people.

(20-09-2015 10:39 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  As a completely neutral voice on the matter: the town should always at least attempt to lynch on Day One. Not doing so gives you no information to go on during Day Two, and this just leads to a vicious cycle of "we can't lynch because we don't know enough, but we don't know enough because we can't lynch". And the Mafia doesn't mind a lynch on Day One, too, because hey, dead townie. Everybody wins.

Bite the bullet. Lynch a townie.

He voted on UndergroundP my second strongest supposition. And may have done that knowing no one else would. Trying to throw people off the sent.

(22-09-2015 01:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  Hmpf Angry

Weeping I shall remember this!

A threat? This was in response to a comment Ash and CL made. Later that night Ash died. Could just be a coincidence. Or maybe not.

Undergroundp : In the beginning she believed to have discovered a clue. Until recently didn't reveal what her suppositions were. If she suspected me of having a power role early on I think she would have picked me off if she was Mafia, just to be rid of me. Then again couldn't wait to start lynching.

(23-09-2015 03:14 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Someone needs to be lynched. Tarty may be stalling to avoid getting lynched. The way I see it, he won't get lynched this way. If Aroura and Tarty are mafia it makes sense that he hasn't voted for anyone and Aroura is conveniently away right now.

Now this is not the soul reason. She tends to be on the deciding votes which could be her trying to fulfill her insatiable blood lust.

Aurora : Is one of our most out spoken members. She comes off as a smart. Which send's off red flags for me. Like a brilliant poker player you don't want to reveal your hand. Also a seasoned player. Has admitted to keeping notes in past games. She may be the biggest threat for ether side. The Scum has already knocked off other smart talking players yet she remains.

Catholic Lady : She could be a silent sniper. But I can't get any readings on her. She hasn't posted here for three days now. I don't think she could kill anyone if she doesn't even visit. But that's a little unfair isn't it? Giving little to no information. Not helping the townies in the very least. An unfair advantage to the Scum. If she's a townie, she isn't weighing in on distinctions. And the mafia being aware that she's townie, then have no worse keeping her around. If she's Scum then with little to no information to go on we are left with out anything to assume by.

Losty : She's been gunning for me for a while. If she was Scum. She would have killed me off way back.

Commonsensei : Duh! Anyone this handsome has to be Innocent.

That being said Bravo to the scum. You've stayed concealed for a considerable amount of time.

I'll try to collect more of my thoughts on the matter. But I welcome your rebuttals.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2015, 01:58 PM
(25-09-2015 01:02 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  And i'd love to share them. Right now from most guilty to least guilty is as fallows.

Morondog : A Large player. Dissuasive. Brash. Confident. Couldn't wait to start picking off people.

(20-09-2015 10:39 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  As a completely neutral voice on the matter: the town should always at least attempt to lynch on Day One. Not doing so gives you no information to go on during Day Two, and this just leads to a vicious cycle of "we can't lynch because we don't know enough, but we don't know enough because we can't lynch". And the Mafia doesn't mind a lynch on Day One, too, because hey, dead townie. Everybody wins.

Bite the bullet. Lynch a townie.

He voted on UndergroundP my second strongest supposition. And may have done that knowing no one else would. Trying to throw people off the sent.

(22-09-2015 01:57 PM)morondog Wrote:  Hmpf Angry

Weeping I shall remember this!

A threat? This was in response to a comment Ash and CL made. Later that night Ash died. Could just be a coincidence. Or maybe not.

Undergroundp : In the beginning she believed to have discovered a clue. Until recently didn't reveal what her suppositions were. If she suspected me of having a power role early on I think she would have picked me off if she was Mafia, just to be rid of me. Then again couldn't wait to start lynching.

(23-09-2015 03:14 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Someone needs to be lynched. Tarty may be stalling to avoid getting lynched. The way I see it, he won't get lynched this way. If Aroura and Tarty are mafia it makes sense that he hasn't voted for anyone and Aroura is conveniently away right now.

Now this is not the soul reason. She tends to be on the deciding votes which could be her trying to fulfill her insatiable blood lust.

Aurora : Is one of our most out spoken members. She comes off as a smart. Which send's off red flags for me. Like a brilliant poker player you don't want to reveal your hand. Also a seasoned player. Has admitted to keeping notes in past games. She may be the biggest threat for ether side. The Scum has already knocked off other smart talking players yet she remains.

Catholic Lady : She could be a silent sniper. But I can't get any readings on her. She hasn't posted here for three days now. I don't think she could kill anyone if she doesn't even visit. But that's a little unfair isn't it? Giving little to no information. Not helping the townies in the very least. An unfair advantage to the Scum. If she's a townie, she isn't weighing in on distinctions. And the mafia being aware that she's townie, then have no worse keeping her around. If she's Scum then with little to no information to go on we are left with out anything to assume by.

Losty : She's been gunning for me for a while. If she was Scum. She would have killed me off way back.

Commonsensei : Duh! Anyone this handsome has to be Innocent.

That being said Bravo to the scum. You've stayed concealed for a considerable amount of time.

I'll try to collect more of my thoughts on the matter. But I welcome your rebuttals.

Well at least you're not shy to name and shame. finally Tongue However I do believe my bugger, that you are presenting a skewed case against me. For instance that quote that you pulled up there was solely directed at Catholic Lady and in context is clearly playful, yet you manage to imply that I was threatening Ash? If I had to label anyone as scum it would be you based on that alone. Your other point - that I was 'throwing people off the scent' - WTH? At that stage IIRC no one had even started voting for Tarty. I voted as I saw it at the time.

Incidentally if I hypothesize that Losty and you are working together then your failure to be lynched is easily explained. Throw some shade at each other to establish your good faith, then quietly go about your business stabbing honest citizens as they sleep. A tad scummy, sir, I submit.

I post a read list shortly, gotta do some thread catchup.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-09-2015, 01:59 PM
Also, why did ya attribute Unbeliever's post to me? Or was that a mistake?

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-09-2015, 02:44 PM
I'm going to sleep.

I think the Mafia is Aroura and CL, but I'm mostly leaning towards Aroura. If you guys could share who you're thinking about voting, it would be great.

I'll catch up tomorrow.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
25-09-2015, 02:52 PM
If you remove my name from Commonsensie's list and read it in the opposite order you'll have my list in order from most scummy to least lol. I think we should lynch Aroura but I'm not certain.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
25-09-2015, 02:55 PM
I also go to bed, will see if there's any more suspicious looking stuff in the morno Smile Laters Smile

25-09-2015, 03:18 PM
(25-09-2015 01:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  Also, why did ya attribute Unbeliever's post to me? Or was that a mistake?

Much of it is just me grasping at straws. The majority of this thread is playful banter, jokes, and a few moments of deductive reasoning. Unforchantly for us townies. The deductive reasoning all leads to dead ends. Everyone that was didusted as a Scum has eather been killed or hung. This being my first game, I am relaying on other experiences. I've read threw the post's a couple of times. And do I have any strong unbreakable proof; no.

Or this could be coming up with a much more devious plan? Time will tell.

You, Under, And Aurora, are my top three suspects. Most of it is just threw feelings and suspicions. I have little to no facts. However I need to come to some sort of conclusion. Statistically speaking once I rule myself out I have a 33% chance of guessing right, since we know 2 our of the 6 that remain are Scum. I narrowed it down to 3 which now gives me a 66% chance of guessing right. I'm just increasing my odds.

As I said in my description if CL is a Mafia Member I am going to be pretty pissed off from lack or interaction. I understand she needs to spend time with her husband, but i'm married too. I feel hanging her would be a waste on our part. The only hope I could come to is that the mafia would prefer to play a fair more challenging game. And remove her from the game. However I most likely couldn't hope from such an event.
strategically leaving her on just allows them to whip out the largest most active threats.

Losty has been gunning for me. And I would suspect she would have cleared me out a long time ago. As it stands I don't have a reason to believe she's Mafia.

Under I've bounced back and forth between neutral and scum. But I need to make some die hard distentions here. We haven't killed any Mafia. So we know your still here.

We won't know for certain until this is all over. Maybe I wont survive the night. I'm just setting up my Dominos to benefit the side I am on. For those on the Mafia's side you know what side i'm talking about.

I still have a couple of cards i'm holding onto. I would just like to hear other peoples tally right now. From most suspicious to least.

[Image: 4332c7fce4114fbef107dfd4dc560227.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
25-09-2015, 03:25 PM
ΚΑΛΗΝΥΧΤΑ.

[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
25-09-2015, 07:17 PM
I wouldn't say I'm "gunning" for you. I'd rather lynch Aroura or CL

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
25-09-2015, 10:18 PM
Sure, lynch the absent people.... Big Grin lol

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black