Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 05:46 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
(26-09-2015 04:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  She's kinda a n00b - although she has said that she's played gagged games before - and I don't think a n00b would play such a risky strategy.

Huh? I never said that. I actually said that I've never played a gagged game before Tongue Unless I made a typo.

If you guys wanna lynch Commonsensei, fine. I just think it's very unlikely he's Mafia. Although I agree many of his posts sound scummy. But whatever. At this point no vote is more certain than another.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 05:55 AM
(26-09-2015 05:46 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(26-09-2015 04:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  She's kinda a n00b - although she has said that she's played gagged games before - and I don't think a n00b would play such a risky strategy.

Huh? I never said that. I actually said that I've never played a gagged game before Tongue Unless I made a typo.

If you guys wanna lynch Commonsensei, fine. I just think it's very unlikely he's Mafia. Although I agree many of his posts sound scummy. But whatever. At this point no vote is more certain than another.

Sorry, I meant you said you'd played ungagged games before - early on in the thread, I was reading it just now.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-09-2015, 08:12 AM
WOOH WOOH WOOH!

Fine JESUS!

I'm the Cop.

I did an inspection the first night on Losty. That's how i'm sure she's not Mafia.

The Second Night when I inspected Undergroundp I was blocked by the hooker.

That's all I have to go on.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
26-09-2015, 08:41 AM
I was hoping on at least surviving another night to do another inspection in hopes on not getting blocked again. I also was hoping that to at least have Losty survive.

Losty being the one person I could trust wasn't much to go on. Especially when it's the person gunning for me.

My plot was to look scummy to make the mafia over look me, to keep me around. What better tool then to keep someone basically looking the scummiest to pull them off the scent.

Undergroundp was right about the quote in the begging me asking about roles. When I posted it I was thinking that someone would notice, I had been PMing unbeliever at the same time about the rules and I could have just asked him. It was a gamble on my part but when I wasn't killed on the first night I was happy to see I went unnoticed.

We are in a pickle now. When I'm killed you will see I was telling the truth. But since I also just revealed the Losty is the only among you to be trusted we know the that the scum are going to kill one of us.

Here is how everything is going to play out.

If I'm hung, you will see I'm the cop. Say "Shit." and look at each other for answers. Later that night Losty will be killed since she is the only lead you all have.

If I am not hung. I will be killed because i'm a power role. If I am not kill I will be blocked by the hooker. So I basicly just a vanilla townie at that point.

The only hope we have is If we kill the Hooker. I am most likey going to be killed or impeded. So in the very least don't hang me. That will give you Losty and you will have at least one person you can relay on.

So here I stand. At the mercy of the court.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
26-09-2015, 09:03 AM
OK. I'll accept that you're the cop for now.

That means Losty's town.

Therefore as far as I can see, from my point of view one out of Aroura and CL must be scum, and undergroundp must be the other scum - that's if we're correct in assuming that it's one newbie paired with an experienced player.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-09-2015, 09:04 AM
So I'm gonna change my vote:

Vote: undergroundp

26-09-2015, 09:08 AM
Hum. I suspect then that Aroura must be the other scum. If she is, that would explain why she voted CommonSensei - mafia need 4 votes to lynch, so if she coulda got two others to vote for you (she nearly did, sorry about that Blush ) then undergroundp could quickly step in with the hammer vote.

26-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Although... hang on a sec. If undergroundp knew you were a cop, mafia would have killed you? Wait... but you did get blocked one time. Fuck! My head's spinning Sadcryface

26-09-2015, 09:35 AM
If you read back in my descriptions That was one of the reason I bumped down Undergroundp. She had a hunch, but didn't run with it. They got ride of the doc, which was the reason for my outburst after finding out.

I only ruled out CL because of her inactivity. This being the 4th day and still no word. The remainder of the three which includes you are all I had to go on. However I have no choice but to remain suspicious of 4 our of the 6.

The only one I know 100% for sure is Losty.

26-09-2015, 09:36 AM
It's this time diffrence that really thorws everything off. While I'm awake, everyone else seems to be asleep.