• 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 09:37 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Undergroundp - 1 [morondog]
Commonsensei - 1 [Aroura]
morondog - 1 [Losty]

Four votes are required to lynch.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 09:45 AM
I'm heading out now and probably won't be back in time to change my vote. I'm still pretty keen for undergroundp at this stage. We need 4 out of 6 votes. Unless all other town vote for undergroundp there will be no lynch, since mafia will simply not vote for one of their own. That also means that if I'm wrong, town lose Sad

I think we need to lynch today 'cos otherwise mafia will just kill and kill and there will be no respite Sadcryface

I'm really sorry to leave with such a shitty state of affairs but I really do gotta go.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-09-2015, 10:48 AM
(26-09-2015 04:22 AM)Losty Wrote:  I don't like when people make promises in this game, but since Aroura did make a promise...I don't feel comfortable lynching her. We can't mislynch now, it's either lynch scum or lose. So far every single read I've had in this game has been wrong so unless someone has a really good reason I still think morondog is the right choice.

Oh, sorry, I really did nit even realize I used that word. I know trust tells are not cool, I should have known better, sorry. Al
It was after midnight and my hubby was shooing me off the computer, and I was trying to put out a defense and other ideas quickly.
All the same, I am town.
Anyway, I cannot seem to form a read on anyone either. This game feels really weird.

I am going to trust Losty's gut on this.

[unvote]
[[vote lynch

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
[+] 1 user Likes Aroura's post
26-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Sorry, mobile again, and used to vote tags.

vote lynch morondog

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
26-09-2015, 10:54 AM
(26-09-2015 09:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  So I'm gonna change my vote:

Vote: undergroundp

His post just shows that ugp was very right in not pointing out what she knew. That means there's nothing she's done that makes her scummy. And now you change your vote to her?

Here's the way I see it...

Between morondog, CL, and Aroura there are likely 2 scum. Aroura made a promise (like I said I don't like when ppl do that but she did) so I am not voting for her. CL hasn't signed in in a while so if she's the only remaining mafioso then we could get a night phase with no kill. So I am keeping my vote on you.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
26-09-2015, 12:26 PM
Ha! I'm probably a fucking genius and was right not to reveal who I was talking about. I have no fucking idea why you would lynch me Morondog. Why would I risk getting questioned and get all the attention on me (which I did) if I was Mafia?

That makes me not trust you AT ALL.
It's gonna be Morondog or CL for me. Being away for so long isn't normal. Her profile says she was online yesterday, yet she said nothing. Tbh, I'd prefer her just because Morondog doesn't feel extremely scummy. Ugh, I don't know.

Commonsensei, who do you want to vote?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-09-2015, 12:43 PM
Ok, did Commonsensei go to sleep? Awesome, we've just lost.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-09-2015, 01:13 PM
(26-09-2015 12:26 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Ha! I'm probably a fucking genius and was right not to reveal who I was talking about. I have no fucking idea why you would lynch me Morondog. Why would I risk getting questioned and get all the attention on me (which I did) if I was Mafia?

I thought I laid out my reasoning? I know I'm town - sure, no one has to believe me, but that's how it is. I accept CommonSensei's claim of being cop because I'm not the cop, a, and b, if someone else were the cop him claiming it would be super risky, also if I assume he is the cop then his posts are clearly town. Therefore I accept that Losty is town, even though my original suspicion was that Losty and he were both scum, due to his undue support for her.

So that leaves you as scum, if I assume that at least one newbie is scum.

It leaves one of CL or Aroura as scum as well, but I didn't think people were gonna lynch either of them based on what I saw, so I thought... you know, we gotta lynch someone or we're screwed by default. So I figured you're a decent bet as scum. It's as good a bet as any other I can think of.

Quote:That makes me not trust you AT ALL.
It's gonna be Morondog or CL for me. Being away for so long isn't normal. Her profile says she was online yesterday, yet she said nothing. Tbh, I'd prefer her just because Morondog doesn't feel extremely scummy. Ugh, I don't know.

Commonsensei, who do you want to vote?
I agree that CL is looking scummy. Maybe we should just lynch her since she hasn't participated? Might be a safer bet? I wish she'd post...

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Come on CommonSensei... come back!!!

26-09-2015, 01:22 PM
(26-09-2015 01:13 PM)morondog Wrote:  So that leaves you as scum, if I assume that at least one newbie is scum.

Why should one newbie be scum? Facepalm The Mafia is doing pretty well in this game if you ask me, so it could perfectly be two experienced players.

You have absolutely no other reason to suspect me. Why can't Aroura and CL be scum? Or CL and you? At least I was proven true after all this and there was nothing scummy about me.

We can't do anything now, unless Aroura and Losty can still post and we vote for CL.

-Guybrush Threepwood-