Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
I would rather vote morondog but we would need 4 votes and we only have a few hours left. So I supposed we could try CL if you guys think she may also be scum.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 01:44 PM
(26-09-2015 01:22 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Why should one newbie be scum? Facepalm The Mafia is doing pretty well in this game if you ask me, so it could perfectly be two experienced players.

Sorry, you are right. I was just operating on that assumption. Having said that, "absolutely no reason?" I dunno. *Everyone's* suspicious right now, and you're being rather vocal about how innocent you are. Even CS is suspicious, though I'm betting my all on him being town. If he is town then so's Losty and the pool is you, CL and Aroura, so I've got a 2 in 3 chance of hitting a scum if I vote for one of the three of you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-09-2015, 01:48 PM
(26-09-2015 01:44 PM)morondog Wrote:  Sorry, you are right. I was just operating on that assumption. Having said that, "absolutely no reason?" I dunno. *Everyone's* suspicious right now, and you're being rather vocal about how innocent you are. Even CS is suspicious, though I'm betting my all on him being town. If he is town then so's Losty and the pool is you, CL and Aroura, so I've got a 2 in 3 chance of hitting a scum if I vote for one of the three of you.

You have two people whom you consider to be townies saying that they think I am a townie, yet you are extremely reluctant to vote for CL and prefer to vote me. I mean, seriously? Who looks suspicious now?
Of course I'm vocal because if we don't do this right we lose.

And who are the two invisible users reading the thread? I could bet one is CL.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-09-2015, 01:59 PM
(26-09-2015 01:48 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  You have two people whom you consider to be townies saying that they think I am a townie, yet you are extremely reluctant to vote for CL and prefer to vote me. I mean, seriously? Who looks suspicious now?
Of course I'm vocal because if we don't do this right we lose.
Of course I look suspicious. Everyone does... I'll unvote you for now. I still think you're dodgy though...

CL hasn't posted at all and *as you say* if we just lynch her by default and she turns out to be town then we do lose (by "we" I refer to town, you dodgy person Wink ). I'm guessing she must be off the forum for personal stuff tho 'cos otherwise I doubt she'd stay away even if she is mafia - she pretty much joined the forum to play mafia.

Unvote: undergroundp

Quote:And who are the two invisible users reading the thread? I could bet one is CL.
I'm always set to invisible whenever I browse the forum. I set it ages ago and I prefer it that way...

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-09-2015, 02:13 PM
SOrry I'm at work and get called away. I vote Morondog.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
26-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Weeping

26-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Nobody loves me, everyone left me...

26-09-2015, 02:21 PM
Whoa, he didn't even read anything Tongue

I could either wait for him to come back and see that we're considering lynching CL, otherwise it's gonna be you morondog. If he doesn't come back, it's you or none. I'm willing to take the risk since we lose if I don't do it.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-09-2015, 02:29 PM
(26-09-2015 02:21 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Whoa, he didn't even read anything Tongue

I could either wait for him to come back and see that we're considering lynching CL, otherwise it's gonna be you morondog. If he doesn't come back, it's you or none. I'm willing to take the risk since we lose if I don't do it.

You lose if you do it too Sadcryface Everyone seems to want to lynch me anyway...

26-09-2015, 02:35 PM
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

morondog - 3 [Losty, Aroura, Commonsensei]

Four votes are required to lynch. morondog is at L-1.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner