Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
Dun dun dunnnn

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
26-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Ok ugp....if we are wrong, we lose. We seem to have enough people around right now to switch the vote. So what do you think? Shall we lynch morondog or not?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
26-09-2015, 02:58 PM

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-09-2015, 03:00 PM
I would vote Catholic just to get her out of the pool but I think on that alone is not worthy of the vote. The Saveing grace of Underground is that she didn't vote to kill me off early on. A hunch was the most they had to go on in the beginging and she seem to have the biggest. If it winds up in the end she is Mafia I'd asked her why I was spared.

That leaves me with Aroura and Morondog. Time is ticking.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
26-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Catholic Ladies probable watching the CNN feed of the Pope.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
26-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Nothing personal Morondog. But my vote stays.

I'm sure i'm going to be killed tonight anyway.

26-09-2015, 03:11 PM
(26-09-2015 03:09 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Nothing personal Morondog. But my vote stays.

I'm sure i'm going to be killed tonight anyway.

It's... I doubt if you guys are gonna manage to get support to lynch another person in time. Might as well go out with a bang I guess.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-09-2015, 03:21 PM
THE DEADLINE FOR DAY THREE HAS BEEN REACHED.

As no majority vote has been decided upon, no lynch will occur. However, as Catholic_Lady has not posted during the entire Day phase, contrary to the rules laid out in the opening post of the thread:

Quote:2. Day length is set at forty-eight hours. Night length is set at twenty-four. All players must post at least once per Day phase or be removed from the game, though you are not required to vote.

Catholic_Lady, MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER, is removed from the game.

It is now NIGHT THREE. All remaining players with Night actions have twenty-four hours to submit their targets to me via PM.

Day Four will begin no later than 5:30 PM Eastern time, on Sunday, September 26th.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
26-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Holy Shit!

26-09-2015, 03:33 PM
NO POSTING.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner