Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
LOSTY, TOWNIE, HAS BEEN KILLED.

It is now Day Four. Four players remain. One of these is Mafia.

Three votes are required to lynch. The deadline for voting is 12:00 PM Eastern time, Tuesday, September 29th. If no majority is reached before this time, there will be no lynch.

The town is currently in a state of MYLO (Mislynch and Lose). Lynching a town player will allow the Mafia to kill one more townie during the following Night phase and win the game.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 11:25 AM
Ok... What!?

Which one of you guys is Mafia now? Tongue

Sorry for not voting yesterday by the way, for some reason I thought I still had an hour left.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
27-09-2015, 01:16 PM
(27-09-2015 09:43 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

Three votes are required to lynch. The deadline for voting is 12:00 PM Eastern time, Tuesday, September 29th. If no majority is reached before this time, there will be no lynch.

The town is currently in a state of MYLO (Mislynch and Lose). Lynching a town player will allow the Mafia to kill one more townie during the following Night phase and win the game.

Not lynching a player will still leave the game in a state that *could* be won by town though, right? I think it's worth considering if we haven't identified the right person by the end of the day phase.

To answer your question, undergroundp, I've got no clue. Other than it not being me, of course.

Aroura hasn't been around much unfortunately. Losty's dead. She was town which confirms CS's read, but if CS was the cop why wasn't *he* killed? Surely mafia would want to nail him? And then there's you...

Alla youse is scum from my POV Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-09-2015, 01:47 PM
(27-09-2015 01:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 09:43 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

Not lynching a player will still leave the game in a state that *could* be won by town though, right? I think it's worth considering if we haven't identified the right person by the end of the day phase.

To answer your question, undergroundp, I've got no clue. Other than it not being me, of course.

Aroura hasn't been around much unfortunately. Losty's dead. She was town which confirms CS's read, but if CS was the cop why wasn't *he* killed? Surely mafia would want to nail him? And then there's you...

Alla youse is scum from my POV Angry
No, I think Losty understood at the end it cannot be me. I am glad CL was modkilled, that helped. I know CL on the other forum, if she was my partner, I soul have dragged her ass back over here. So, I think it HAS to be morongdog or ugp . I am following Tarty and Losty's trust of that early game tell, which clears ugp.

That leaves:

vote lynch morondog

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
27-09-2015, 02:00 PM
I'm not a morong Angry Neither am I a mafioso. I'm gonna vote basically at random this time around, 'cos I'm not sure at all, but... I'm gonna go after the Sensei 'cos if he was the cop he shoulda been killed.

Vote: CommonSensei

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-09-2015, 02:42 PM
(27-09-2015 11:25 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Ok... What!?

Which one of you guys is Mafia now? Tongue

Sorry for not voting yesterday by the way, for some reason I thought I still had an hour left.

This seems kind of manufactured to me though......

I'd like to hear what commonsensei found before I do anything else, but I'm starting to think that whole early game thing was a set up to make you look like town, basically. A clever deception.

Commonsensei, come tell us what you found last night, pretty please?

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
27-09-2015, 03:05 PM
We do have two whole days to vote...

27-09-2015, 03:20 PM
I'll wait for Commonsensei.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
27-09-2015, 03:28 PM
Well he's the only one we even *could* lynch, since we need three... So we might as well wait.

27-09-2015, 09:11 PM
Shot we lost losty?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin