Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
I did an investigation on Aurora. She's innocent.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2015, 09:19 PM
I'm going to stick with my original suspensions , It would have been foolish for underground not to pull threw with knocking a power off early on if she was mafia. CL must had picked me at random on the second night. Since I was able to do an investigation the first night. Aurora is the only one I know with 100% certainty. That leaves Morondog.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
27-09-2015, 09:35 PM
The only thing I'm wondering why did you let me survive? Risk the investigation on you. I can't wrap my head around it.

27-09-2015, 11:31 PM
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Commonsensei - 1 [morondog]
morondog - 1 [Aroura]

Three votes are required to lynch.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
27-09-2015, 11:35 PM
(27-09-2015 09:35 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  The only thing I'm wondering why did you let me survive? Risk the investigation on you. I can't wrap my head around it.

IKR. So here's what I think. I think that for whatever reason, the cop's not claiming their role - which... honestly, I don't understand. I guess maybe the cop is Aroura, since she wasn't around much. I think *you're* the scum, and you publicly diagnosed Losty as town and then killed her to "prove" your credentials.

If I really was suspected as scum then why *didn't* you investigate me? All of you guys wanted to lynch me previously. I think killing Losty worked nicely for you 'cos here I am all nicely packaged as the most suspicious guy, all you have to do is stoke the fires of suspicion and get people to lynch me, and you've won.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
27-09-2015, 11:37 PM
Based on what CS has said this last few posts I'm dead certain that he must be the scum. So I ain't changing my vote. Basically it comes down to a choice of who you believe now.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-09-2015, 03:59 AM
Has Jenny posted today?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
28-09-2015, 05:03 AM
(27-09-2015 11:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  IKR. So here's what I think. I think that for whatever reason, the cop's not claiming their role - which... honestly, I don't understand. I guess maybe the cop is Aroura, since she wasn't around much. I think *you're* the scum, and you publicly diagnosed Losty as town and then killed her to "prove" your credentials.

If I really was suspected as scum then why *didn't* you investigate me? All of you guys wanted to lynch me previously. I think killing Losty worked nicely for you 'cos here I am all nicely packaged as the most suspicious guy, all you have to do is stoke the fires of suspicion and get people to lynch me, and you've won.

That's exactly what I was thinking Consider

Losty wasn't dangerous for the Mafia and it was Commonsensei who said he investigated her so now her death supposedly proves him right.

I may have fucked up and given him a way out with my suspicion that he has a power role. There might not even be a cop anyway.

Aroura? Your thoughts on this?

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
28-09-2015, 05:31 AM
...not to mention he's active and concerned all of a sudden, when up until the time he said he is the cop he was nonchalant as fuck.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
28-09-2015, 05:47 AM
(28-09-2015 05:03 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  There might not even be a cop anyway.

I'd forgotten that. IIRC CS only declared he was the cop when he was really under pressure, so maybe it was a last-ditch move to try and survive, and he just got lucky that there's no cop in the game, which meant that no one would challenge him?