Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Commonsensei - 2 [morondog, Undergroundp]
morondog - 1 [Aroura]

Three votes are required to lynch. Commonsensei is at L-1.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2015, 11:44 AM
I vote morondog

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
28-09-2015, 12:30 PM
CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Commonsensei - 2 [morondog, Undergroundp]
morondog - 2 [Aroura, Commonsensei]

Three votes are required to lynch. Commonsensei and morondog are at L-1.

i'm a helper

also, bold your votes

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
28-09-2015, 12:43 PM
I know you can ask him but when I sent the investigation to unbeliever I even said well I know im dead so let's just investigate aurora. And by some miracle I survived.

Here are our clues so far.

In the beg

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
28-09-2015, 01:14 PM
Sorry typing on a phone. In the begining I made a statement "do we tell our roles?" Had I been mafia. The last thing I would have wanted is for anyone to know. I wanted to avoid CL simply for here inactivy.

Also to this point no one else has stepped forward as a cop. Nor had anyone called BS when I made the clam .

[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
28-09-2015, 01:19 PM
The only lead and hope we have right now is to pin point if undergroundp or morondog are the mafia. I'm leaning more to morondog. If it underground she is an amazing strategist. That had for sight so far ahead that she would know how to manipulate the cop to her advantage. A vote for me is a vote for doom of the townies.

28-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Hobo

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
28-09-2015, 02:15 PM
I don't know what to do.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
28-09-2015, 02:57 PM
(28-09-2015 01:14 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Nor had anyone called BS when I made the clam .

No one *has* stepped forward, but there's no guarantee that there even *is* a cop in the game. And *I* called BS just now, after you and your "I'm terrifically surprised to have survived dontcherknow, why didn't you kill me Morondog?" routine.

Spin me a yarn for that. Also for why, if you were the cop and you thought I *was* mafia, you didn't investigate me. Instead you've said that you investigated Aroura, which means you suspected her, yet you still voted for me? In the crucial vote that would have killed town off if you guessed wrong? We got lucky in that CL was auto-lynched for not posting, but you weren't exactly consistent there.

I still think you're scum, and trying to lynch me quick and win it Hobo

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-09-2015, 02:58 PM
(28-09-2015 01:19 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  A vote for me is a vote for doom of the townies.

Scare tactics too Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.