Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
It's up to you underground. What do you think?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2015, 03:19 PM
(28-09-2015 03:13 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  It's up to you underground. What do you think?

Well, if she votes for me then yes, it's up to her. Otherwise we have to wait for Aroura to come vote your scummy backside off to scumhalla.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-09-2015, 03:30 PM
I was going to investigate you. But with the ruling out of CL and you suggesting CL made me doubt. So I checked Aurora. She came back clean. So that leaves me with you.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
28-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Your all welcome to call me crazy. But when this is all done we'll see. I promise I'm telling the truth.

28-09-2015, 03:36 PM
(28-09-2015 03:30 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I was going to investigate you. But with the ruling out of CL and you suggesting CL made me doubt. So I checked Aurora. She came back clean. So that leaves me with you.

At that stage CL wasn't known to be mafia... so why would me suggesting CL make you doubt? Anyway IIRC I actually was pretty keen to wait for CL to post, and said so - not even sure if I voted for her... You *also* said you thought it wouldn't be a great idea to lynch her. Hang on, I'm gonna go check votes. I wanna know if you voted for her.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-09-2015, 03:38 PM
OK well to be fair, the day phase ended without much warning, but your last few posts that day were in defense of CL... So you = scum still in my eyes.

28-09-2015, 03:39 PM
(28-09-2015 03:32 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Your all welcome to call me crazy. But when this is all done we'll see. I promise I'm telling the truth.

I likewise promise Rolleyes

28-09-2015, 03:50 PM
Ok. Well let's say I believe d your promise. That would leave undergroundp.

28-09-2015, 04:06 PM
^^ You're not supposed to believe me Tongue Earlier in the thread Losty said something about promises. I was just pointing out that it's easy to make them. IMO nothing said in this thread can be taken at face value including promises.

28-09-2015, 04:08 PM
PS: Now you wanna lynch poor ol' innocent undergroundp? Well, maybe you're right, but then what's all this cop business about? I'm more or less certain you must be the scumbag...