Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-09-2015, 04:11 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
But here's my final thought. If undergroundp was mafia, and moron dog townie. She could win. all she would have to do is kill off one of us. She would have sided with aurora. 3 votes game over. Mafia wins. But she didn't. She's joining the side against the only person she could trust to know is innocent.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
28-09-2015, 04:13 PM
That makes rule out undergroundp.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
28-09-2015, 04:20 PM
Thanks for that reasoning CS Big Grin I can't find a flaw, undergroundp therefore must be non-mafia, which leaves you or Aroura. But your actions have IMO been way more scummy... and if you were the cop then she'd have to be innocent by your own post. Therefore I would be mafia, but I'm not mafia, therefore I know that you can't be the cop, therefore you are clearly the scum.

I can't argue that line for anyone else 'cos they'd have to trust me, but I can point out how nicely everything fell into place for you once Losty got killed. Aroura even came along and voted for me right away - if only you'da managed to convince undergroundp you'd be laughing right now.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-09-2015, 04:27 PM
I gotta go to bed...

Ciao for now, fellow humans Smile

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-09-2015, 04:29 PM
Auroral is the only Guarantee here. Even if I was mafia (which I'm not) I told you one of the townies. Aruroa.

Undergroundp. It's all on you. If you deside to join Aroura and me and your town we win. If you're Mafia you win.

28-09-2015, 04:35 PM
Underground is the swing vote.

Again, if commonsensei was mafia, he would have just claimed to discover one of us was mafia, get us lynched, and town loses.

It only makes sense that he is the cop, and therefore morondog is the last scum.

It's up to you. My vote stands. Morondogs pleas are just a desperate attempt to confuse you.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
28-09-2015, 05:28 PM
My vote stands as well.

28-09-2015, 11:28 PM
(28-09-2015 09:26 AM)Aroura Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 06:22 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Yeah, that's what I meant. It's ok. CS still looks scummier anyway.

At THIS stage in the game, a scum claiming cop would have claimed to find a scum...because scum only need one mislynch to win.

This is silly, and commonsensei is not retarded. He would have said he found me scum if he was scum, since everyone was already worried about me. Then, bam, town loses. The end. But he didn't, he foud another town, which means he IS the cop, and not scum.

Come on Ugp. It's gotta be you or morondog. Don't make me start doubting you.

I missed this earlier and I think you're missing something.

CS kills Losty and find you innocent. *If he is the cop*, why didn't he find me guilty? I was right there, primed to be blown away by the revelation that (gasp) I am mafia. I think he thought that on top of killing Losty, the risk was too great that if he accused me at the same time you guys would figure out that the whole cop claim could be a cover.

Instead he publicly names you as innocent, which makes you think "Yeah, he's a good guy", and goes about casting suspicion on me *indirectly*.

28-09-2015, 11:38 PM
Also finding you (Aroura) to be scum would be risky for him when he's got a target (me) who almost got lynched the previous round. Say he does announce that you're scum, now he's gotta convince both me and undergroundp to vote for you, but he's never cast suspicion on you before. You yourself were arguing very nicely that I was mafia, so he leaves you alone, finds you innocent, casts his vote for me and now he's only got one person he needs to convince to make a lynch.

29-09-2015, 12:30 AM
(28-09-2015 11:38 PM)morondog Wrote:  Also finding you (Aroura) to be scum would be risky for him when he's got a target (me) who almost got lynched the previous round. Say he does announce that you're scum, now he's gotta convince both me and undergroundp to vote for you, but he's never cast suspicion on you before. You yourself were arguing very nicely that I was mafia, so he leaves you alone, finds you innocent, casts his vote for me and now he's only got one person he needs to convince to make a lynch.
Then he could easily announced that YOU are scum. Everyone would be happy to lynch you.
I just don't buy the false cop claim. It's SUPER risky, considering that cop is very possible in the set-ups. I just don't see it.

Why are you so sure it is him, and not UGP? She had a very...scummy...reaction to CL's death. I don't know, but if CS, a total newbie at this game with his scummy partner MIA, apparently ditching him, pulls that claim out of his ass and does so even slightly convincingly, then he deserves to win. That's some balls. The risk of a the real cop counterclaiming is to high. Ugp danced around being a PR, I haven't been terribly talkative...it's just so ballsy.

If I'm wrong, I am sincerely sorry, but even so, my vote stands.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black