Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Game Thread
I would like to say, I think the problem here was inactivity due to lack of interest in the game. Vanilla games are....vanilla. Boring. Blah. I did not feel like there was much of a puzzle to solve, and no one else seemed to want to either.

I suggest if someone tries another game here, they make it themed. TI hold people's attention more when the game is interesting to begin with.

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
~Man in Black
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2015, 01:14 PM
What?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
29-09-2015, 01:15 PM
This mean's there is still two votes for Morondog? Big Grin

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
29-09-2015, 01:15 PM
There's still hope for us!

29-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Come on team we can win this!

29-09-2015, 01:18 PM
(29-09-2015 01:12 PM)Aroura Wrote:  And yes, I'm totally certain that morondog is the scum, but UGP won't listen about how claiming cop is too risky to be a scum move.

If you don't want to vote, UGP, you are STILL killing town. Pick who you beleive.

Or, like, I'm doing what I think makes sense. If Commonsensei isn't Mafia, he's the worst cop I've ever seen (no offence CS Tongue )

If you think that I'm responsible for this, then fine.

If I'm allowed too,
Unvote
Vote: Lynch Morondog

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
29-09-2015, 01:18 PM
I have great hope, that Undergroud is a Townie! Her hesitation to join Aurora and I just show's me that she honestly beening pulled.

If she was Mob she wouldn't have hesitated joining this side. She's our last hope.

29-09-2015, 01:19 PM
[Image: 3056908-2751774764-33617.jpg]

29-09-2015, 01:20 PM
We did it we won!

29-09-2015, 01:22 PM
Yeah, wait until Unbeliever gets here. We need to wait. And wait. One more reason why non-fixed phases are annoying.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-