Revenge of the Mafia - Recruitment Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 03:35 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2015 10:00 AM by Unbeliever.)
Revenge of the Mafia - Recruitment Thread
So, since we have a few members apparently interested in playing Mafia, but no one currently running one, I figure I might as well step in.

To get us all back into the swing of things, I'll be running a vanilla game, hopefully with somewhere from nine to twelve players.

By vanilla, I mean that standard rules will apply - no quoting role PMs, no editing posts, and so on - and the game will make use of only the following roles, in some mix:

- Blue (townie)
- Cop
- Doctor
- Goon
- Hooker
- Godfather (if the game has eleven or more players)
- Traitor (if the game has eleven or more players)

Nothing fancy just yet, though if this game goes well I may be inclined to run more flavorful scenarios in the future. This is just so everyone can get their feet wet and meet their new Mafia gaming group. Perhaps scope out some behavioral tells for future games. Who knows?

So. Who's interested?

Signups (10/12):

- Mathilda
- morondog
- Tartarus Sauce
- Catholic Lady
- Dark Light
- Commonsensei
- Losty
- Ash
- Undergroundp
- Aroura

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Revenge of the Mafia - Recruitment Thread
If you're having trouble filling out the numbers then I'll play but will gladly give up my slot to a new player to encourage the future harvest of fresh meat them to start playing.
17-09-2015, 03:42 PM
I'm in Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-09-2015, 03:58 PM
Given that my game is still in flux and you are running a simple one I'm just gonna step aside and let you go next.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-09-2015, 04:00 PM
(17-09-2015 03:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Given that my game is still in flux and you are running a simple one I'm just gonna step aside and let you go next.

... which is ironic considering that I stepped aside for you for the same reason Smile
17-09-2015, 04:02 PM
(17-09-2015 03:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Given that my game is still in flux and you are running a simple one I'm just gonna step aside and let you go next.

Apologies if I stepped on your toes. I assumed from how long that the recruitment thread for Marvel Mafia had been stagnant that everyone had sort of given up.

Regardless, you're more than welcome to play in this one.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
17-09-2015, 04:04 PM
So excited that Mafia's coming back to TTA land!
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
17-09-2015, 04:09 PM
Hooker? I've never heard that role before. Details please.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
17-09-2015, 04:10 PM
(17-09-2015 04:09 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Hooker? I've never heard that role before. Details please.

Each of the role names is linked to its MafiaScum wiki article.

"Hooker" is just a common slang name for a Mafia Roleblocker.

17-09-2015, 04:41 PM
(17-09-2015 04:10 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 04:09 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Hooker? I've never heard that role before. Details please.

Each of the role names is linked to its MafiaScum wiki article.

"Hooker" is just a common slang name for a Mafia Roleblocker.

Gotcha, sign my ass up.

[Image: giphy.gif]