Revenge on Religious Scammers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Revenge on Religious Scammers
I saw this today. I hate the people who use religion to make money. It sickens me.

[Image: 553193_635722216633_1026343474_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Science Believer's post
23-05-2012, 09:35 AM
RE: Revenge on Religious Scammers
You're right, I hate the Vatican as well! those disgusting bastards!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
23-05-2012, 01:02 PM
And these people pay no taxes. WTF?
23-05-2012, 01:19 PM
That video was amusing. Big Grin

But, a couple bucks in postage? He sure showed them! Undecided
23-05-2012, 02:07 PM
(23-05-2012 09:33 AM)Science Believer Wrote:  I saw this today. I hate the people who use religion to make money. It sickens me.

Fucking awesome! Those bastards deserved it, too! Reminds me of something I received in the mail a while back from a family looking for funds to pay their 'gifted son's' way through Harvard who was denied a scholarship because of 'black people abusing Affirmative Action'. I sent him a back a brochure for the US Army.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
23-05-2012, 02:53 PM
It's a good idea, but the building junk just won't do. There are places with small business where they convert raw lead into BB gun bullets, fishing bait weights and so on. Sometimes they give out lead bars for free, I think because it's a hard lead and they need a soft lead. Or something like that.
Anyway, I got a couple of these bars long ago when my brother liked to go fishing. And would be pretty easy to make a wooden mold and make at least 1 kg lead bar to fit into the envelope.

Lead is soft, so you can scratch any dirty message on it. Or better, scratch it into the wooden mold.
[+] 2 users Like Luminon's post
23-05-2012, 02:55 PM
(23-05-2012 02:53 PM)Luminon Wrote:  It's a good idea, but the building junk just won't do. There are places with small business where they convert raw lead into BB gun bullets, fishing bait weights and so on. Sometimes they give out lead bars for free, I think because it's a hard lead and they need a soft lead. Or something like that.
Anyway, I got a couple of these bars long ago when my brother liked to go fishing. And would be pretty easy to make a wooden mold and make at least 1 kg lead bar to fit into the envelope.

Lead is soft, so you can scratch any dirty message on it. Or better, scratch it into the wooden mold.

Nice- if we could do this on a mass scale... that would be awesome. Big Grin