Reverse psychology: What if straight was gay and gay was straight?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2013, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 24-06-2013 05:05 PM by ELK12695.)
Reverse psychology: What if straight was gay and gay was straight?
I stumbled over this video after watching a "Hah! Gayyyy" reaction vid. Usually, I don't watch movies about love that is forbidden; I think they all have the same plot: Same sex partners show up, somebody "cockblocks" them and all hell breaks loose.
So what makes this one so different? Well, the roles have been changed, men & men and woman & woman is the right way in this universe. It also puts focus on teenages, also know as the stage of life where everybody are judgemental cunts (you know how I feel about them). This video makes more impact since it is far more easy to for a sin-obsessed theist or a homophobe to be put in the same position. Please watch it. And if this a video everybody has seen already; don't rip my balls off for being slow, I'm doing my best to create a good thread.

Do not read this spoiler before you have seen the ending
I think the ending was a bit over the edge. A girl so young slitting seems a bit over the top to gain more attention. It could have ended differently

(I thought about posting this in the Atheist vs Theist part, but it didn't feel right. Hope it's okay it stays here)

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-06-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Reverse psychology: What if straight was gay and gay was straight?
seen that, great video, a bit cheesy in some parts though... But great idea Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
26-06-2013, 07:33 AM
I don't care what people do in their own homes. I care what people turn into political issues. I don't like others to judge me and I don't have time or energy to judge others. I object to the theft of the word "gay", which means happy or merry, to describe homosexuals, but who cares, it's just a little word. I like the idea of straightness though, I identify with that word in a deeper sense recently, I like to be straight and direct. I am straight and gay and proud, or I try to be gay anyway, I mean self-amused, so I can more effortlessly and easily attract women to me, as a straight and masculine man. Make sense?

Oh interesting video. Smile Remember george orwell 1984, the attractive young woman was a proud member of the anti-sex league and that made winston angry. I'm beginning to believe there is a sex conspiracy.. demonizing desires, recasting roles, polarizing politics. Henry Makow writes a lot about this. There's a good short story on kindle, "Two people having sex"- they have to go through all this red tape to get it on and even then they could be observed..

everything is theft, isn't it? identity theft, word theft, stealing credit and scapegoating, stealing the right to print money, debasing currency, lending money at interest, stolen/vassal governments, stolen and ignored histories, foreskin theft, libel and slander and defamation of one's reputation, be it an individual, race or gender, theft of truth, or withholding of it.. This is my wakeup moment, my enlightenment.. thank you.. but how to prevent it? Theft is like loss only deliberate by an enemy, thank you for this thread!!!! Eye opening...
26-06-2013, 12:28 PM
(26-06-2013 07:33 AM)viking Wrote:  I don't care what people do in their own homes. I care what people turn into political issues. I don't like others to judge me and I don't have time or energy to judge others. I object to the theft of the word "gay", which means happy or merry, to describe homosexuals, but who cares, it's just a little word. I like the idea of straightness though, I identify with that word in a deeper sense recently, I like to be straight and direct. I am straight and gay and proud, or I try to be gay anyway, I mean self-amused, so I can more effortlessly and easily attract women to me, as a straight and masculine man. Make sense?

Oh interesting video. Smile Remember george orwell 1984, the attractive young woman was a proud member of the anti-sex league and that made winston angry. I'm beginning to believe there is a sex conspiracy.. demonizing desires, recasting roles, polarizing politics. Henry Makow writes a lot about this. There's a good short story on kindle, "Two people having sex"- they have to go through all this red tape to get it on and even then they could be observed..

everything is theft, isn't it? identity theft, word theft, stealing credit and scapegoating, stealing the right to print money, debasing currency, lending money at interest, stolen/vassal governments, stolen and ignored histories, foreskin theft, libel and slander and defamation of one's reputation, be it an individual, race or gender, theft of truth, or withholding of it.. This is my wakeup moment, my enlightenment.. thank you.. but how to prevent it? Theft is like loss only deliberate by an enemy, thank you for this thread!!!! Eye opening...

duuuddeee.... trippy Smokin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]