Reviewing the food Ferdy sent me

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2014 11:22 AM by Hughsie.)
Reviewing the food Ferdy sent me
I've decided to do a thread of my thoughts on the food Ferdy sent me. I'm gonna update it every time I try something and then I'll bump it when everything's eaten.

Captain Crunch - Damn, this stuff is fucking good. I dunno if you have ricicles in America but it reminds me of them a bit, and I love ricicles.

Twinkies - OMFG I COULD LIVE OFF THESE. I love these things, like I am literally in love with them, like I wanna marry one. These things are PERFECT!!!

Wonka's Nerds - I really liked these, they were just the perfect amount of tangy and having the two flavours together was awesome. They are sure as hell frustrating to eat when you consider the size of them compared to my hands though.

Wonka's Everlasting Gobstoppers - These were OK. I liked them but they weren't anything to get excited over. Also, I don't class 2 minutes as 'ever-lasting'.

Rice-a-Roni - I've had them all and OMFG THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! This is so much nicer than any UK rice packs that I'm seriously considering suing Uncle Ben!!! I especially liked the chicken and beef ones.

Butterfinger - I don't particularly like peanut butter but I really enjoyed this. It's a very nice bar and I wish we had them over here.

Maruchan Noodles - I've had them both and they were pretty damn tasty. They were like Pot Noodles that actually tasted nice.

Arizona Mango Ice Tea - This stuff is good. I love mango so this is perfect for me, it tastes very similar to mango juice.

Slim Jim - This thing was OK. It reminded me a little bit of pepperami's but it's texture was weird. Dunno why it was so small though.

Moon Pie - This thing was really nice. It's defo similar to Wagon Wheels but thicker and softer. I really enjoyed it.

Zero - Firstly, didn't know it was white until I open it so that was a bit of a shock. I'm not the biggest nougat fan but I thought this was pretty nice.

Toast-Chee Crackers - I'm not a huge cracker person but I thought these were ok. They weren't bad to be honest.

Baby Ruth - This was nice, I enjoyed it.

Crunch Bar - This was really good, I enjoyed the chocolate and I enjoyed the crunch.

Charleston Chews - Omg these were good. Like seriously these are delicious.

Swiss Roll - Pretty much the same as UK version. Really good.

100 Grand - Really enjoyed this. I like crispy bars.

Jolly Ranchers - Omg, these are so much nicer than any UK hard candy. The flavours are amazing.

Yoohoo - This was really weird to me. In the UK we have no chocolate drinks that come in a can that I know of, we also only have ones thicker than this (like milkshake). Despite finding it peculiar I did really enjoy it. I thought it was delicious.

Grits - These were so weird. Kinda salty but not bad.

Sour Patch Kids - These are really nice.

Raisinets - Standard chocolate raisins, they were pretty good.

Funyuns - These were really good. We have similar things over here but these were nicer.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Reviewing the food Ferdy sent me
Awesome. I was hoping for a review Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
13-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Arizona and Maruchan will be the death of me someday.

Mom said that the next box we send you, we'll send what you love from this package. I'm assuming you'll want more Twinkies, rice and Nerds.

Heart

I totally forgot to publicly review what all you sent me. I should get around to that sometime... along with my "forum member's names replaced with the word bitch" thread.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
13-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Just out of curiosity; you got a pet you could feed a piece of each of those things to? You know... as a precaution against being poisoned?

I kid Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
13-03-2014, 07:38 PM
I'll be looking for that tea.

I loved Twinkies as a kid, didn't have one for years and years and when I got some I was disappointed. Maybe now that a new company owns them I need to try them again.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
13-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Ok seriously spending so many years in a mostly hispanic community I have grown to think of Murachan noodles as la marucha. They make a lot of spicy flavors and also chile with lime flavors. There is a cheese flavor thats the only one I have found that I don't loooove.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
13-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Twinkies are so gross though. Yuck.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
13-03-2014, 08:18 PM
You haven't had the captain crunch yet?? Get on it, man!! You will not regret it. And yes, twinkles are amaaaazing lol

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
13-03-2014, 08:19 PM
Captain Crunch with Crunchberries is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
13-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Just to make you drool like crazy:

Many years ago, Hostess test-marketed Twinkies with chocolate icing on top - looked much like a chocolate ├ęclair. This was the same icing as their cupcakes.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user