Reviewing the food Hughsie sent me ....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2014, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2014 09:47 PM by Hughsie.)
Reviewing the food Hughsie sent me ....
I'm almost beginning to think I need to make this thread myself because it's like TWO FREAKING MONTHS since I sent Ferdy the first package and her thread reviewing it (and the subsequent three other packages) is nowhere in sight. Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Reviewing the food Hughsie sent me ....
(23-04-2014 09:42 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm almost beginning to think I need to make this thread myself because it's like TWO FREAKING MONTHS since I sent Ferdy the first package and her thread reviewing it (and the subsequent three packages) is nowhere in sight. Dodgy

I am being an earmuffs about this. I'll get to it eventually. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
23-04-2014, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2014 09:48 PM by Hughsie.)
(23-04-2014 09:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am being an earmuffs about this. I'll get to it eventually. Heart

Can we coin this phrase for chronic procrastination? 'Being an earmuffs' meaning taking ridiculously long amounts of time to accomplish something?

You heard it everyone, our mission is to get this phrase to catch on in regular conversation. Make sure you use it irl at every opportunity. Big Grin

Seriously, I'm not even joking!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 5 users Like Hughsie's post
24-04-2014, 06:11 AM
(23-04-2014 09:45 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 09:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am being an earmuffs about this. I'll get to it eventually. Heart

Can we coin this phrase for chronic procrastination? 'Being an earmuffs' meaning taking ridiculously long amounts of time to accomplish something?

You heard it everyone, our mission is to get this phrase to catch on in regular conversation. Make sure you use it irl at every opportunity. Big Grin

Also, to someone procrastinating, "You're really Muffing that" and "You really Muffed that".

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
25-04-2014, 11:28 PM
Still waiting ........

[Image: 796353ddb5139b8f7557aa729b9b61abc715098.gif]

Best
Worst
25-04-2014, 11:32 PM

It needs to be not just procrastinating, but also making several people wait because of the procrastination Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
26-04-2014, 01:47 AM
(25-04-2014 11:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  ...
It needs to be not just procrastinating, but also making several people wait because of the procrastination Dodgy

Good point.

Also, there needs to be a slight distinction between the deliberate act (for shits and giggles) vs. the casual, careless version, i.e. psycho- vs. socio-pathic.

Can I suggest:
muffing for the latter
earmuffing for the former?

Angel

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
26-04-2014, 02:23 AM

"Being an earmuffs" would be more like saying you're going to do something without ever entending to do it Tongue
Lol Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.