Poll: will there be a constitutional revolution of the USA in your life time?
yes
no
[Show Results]

Revolution is inevitable, if not imminent

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2015, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 01:14 PM by TrainWreck.)
Revolution is inevitable, if not imminent
My Crystal Balls suggests that the succession of chaotic events over the past year in juxtaposition with my recent stabilization of the fourth generation of the Secular Library Charter System for the peaceful and orderly revolution of the United States, indicates that a revolution is near. The amount of chaos being generated and perpetuated by the competing political factions tends to indicate that a reorganization of the way we determine valid reasoning, and conjectures, there of laws and regulations.

Here we are, after how many years of anticipating that everyone else will wake-up and recognize reality, that that has not happened. How would the society that fulfills your understanding of tranquility acheived? Certainly, it is going to be related to the better exercise of reason.

The Preamble of the Constitution insures tranquility - are you there?

Is dealing with unreasonable people a tranquil condition.

.zip  SLCS.usa.federal.outline.html.zip (Size: 61.77 KB / Downloads: 52)

http://www.secularlibrary.info/

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Revolution is inevitable, if not imminent
Gasp

Well... if it's a revolution what happens if we spin the other way ?????

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-04-2015, 02:47 PM
Most revolutions don't end well.

I do suspect there will be a military coup.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
02-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Safe bet?

Those weren't the right mushrooms you put on the pizza last night.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
02-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Welcome back to making the same statements of over exaggerated claims as well. So what you have said dozens of times in the past you WISH and WANT to be the case for years about the US constitution being thrown out is now something over this last year you see as Imminent? Wow, that sounds like great logical reasoning there.

I agree with first part of the thread title, that revolution is inevitable... well in as long as there is the sentient life to revolt.

I'm sure you'll generalize groups that don't have much generalized ideas again and make plenty of "we" statements as some atheistic groupin in idiotic ways soon again. Oh but deflect like your claims oh that reason rally being worthless groupings that won't draw nearly anyone, despite oh it happening well and recently having been acknowledged by unimaginative theists on national news coverage.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Oh my. I made quite an impact on you. It has been a long time, and I do not remember your ideas on fixing the world; perhaps you can refresh my memory.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
02-04-2015, 03:11 PM
-61 rep is a lot isn't it?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
02-04-2015, 03:29 PM
(02-04-2015 03:08 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  Oh my. I made quite an impact on you. It has been a long time, and I do not remember your ideas on fixing the world; perhaps you can refresh my memory.

When a troll has a -60 and on rep, it's hard not to remember their idiocy.

I'm not massively delusional enough to think I have justified answers, I also don't foolishly think my hopes and ideas are eventually coming true. Perhaps lessening such mindsets would be my idea on fixing the world.

I'd not really answer such a dense question as twists so much. That "the world" needs fixing, that it can be fixed, that ideas had be an individual are worthy of thinking they can "fix" the world, and other complications.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-04-2015, 03:50 PM
(02-04-2015 02:49 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Safe bet?

Those weren't the right mushrooms you put on the pizza last night.

Or were they?
02-04-2015, 03:58 PM
"Poll: will there be a constitutional revolution of the USA in your life time?"

Probably not.
I feel compelled to ask why it's a 'constitutional' revolution. To me, that just sounds like somebody is going to push an amendment through.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.