Poll: will there be a constitutional revolution of the USA in your life time?
yes
no
[Show Results]

Revolution is inevitable, if not imminent

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Revolution is inevitable, if not imminent
(04-04-2015 02:46 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It was written as written for multiple reasons. Also part of that was knowing people will change over time so ideas were allowed to be adjusted to it over time. There's again that layering it down to one issue to view things again. It's not going to get you anywhere to continue with that line of reasoning.

And you are arguing with a straw man, or something, because you sure are not backing up your argument that the constitution was written in a way that was not desceptive to religious people of the time, or what other ways it was written to appease or deceive. If you know it so well, give us some details, because I have the better descriptions of the faults of the Constitution and the system it is supposed to organize. Wake the fuck-up - any lawyer worth fifty cents would argue that the beuraucracy needs to be completely defined before ratification.

They almost had the list complete, but as you should know they had to reorganize the fucking judical system a couple of times. But no, that is not a deception - that's the way it is.Facepalm

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2015, 12:47 PM
(02-04-2015 07:35 PM)Patriot10mm Wrote:  The south won't lose next time.
The South may have faired better if they had used the Articles of Confederation as the frame for their cause, because it was made for a war, where as the constitution they copied was made for peace time.

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
07-04-2015, 01:39 PM
(07-04-2015 12:34 PM)TrainWreck Wrote:  
(04-04-2015 02:46 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  It was written as written for multiple reasons. Also part of that was knowing people will change over time so ideas were allowed to be adjusted to it over time. There's again that layering it down to one issue to view things again. It's not going to get you anywhere to continue with that line of reasoning.

And you are arguing with a straw man, or something, because you sure are not backing up your argument that the constitution was written in a way that was not desceptive to religious people of the time, or what other ways it was written to appease or deceive. If you know it so well, give us some details, because I have the better descriptions of the faults of the Constitution and the system it is supposed to organize. Wake the fuck-up - any lawyer worth fifty cents would argue that the beuraucracy needs to be completely defined before ratification.

They almost had the list complete, but as you should know they had to reorganize the fucking judical system a couple of times. But no, that is not a deception - that's the way it is.Facepalm

You are showing a lack of good comprehension because why would I be saying what I am not saying?

Yes, you at least are perceptive enough to see I'm not "backing up" an argument I never made.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson