Rhawn Joseph

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2015, 12:45 AM
Rhawn Joseph
Anyone ever heard of Rhawn Joseph? Some theist is telling me he has proof the big bang never happened.

Sapere aude
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2015, 12:52 AM
RE: Rhawn Joseph
Never. Though after quick google search I found this - http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Rhawn_Joseph

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
17-06-2015, 05:12 AM
Rhawn Joseph
He sounds nuttier than squirrel shit.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
17-06-2015, 05:40 AM
Quote:He argues that the Big Bang is rooted in the Genesis account of the Bible and unsupported by cosmological evidence.

Da fuq? He should stick to neruopsychology, not astronomy.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
17-06-2015, 06:14 AM
If you say enough crazy shit people will listen and then you make national news.

And no matter how crazy it is, there will be nuts out there who will buy into it.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
17-06-2015, 06:20 AM
(17-06-2015 12:45 AM)f stop Wrote:  Anyone ever heard of Rhawn Joseph? Some theist is telling me he has proof the big bang never happened.

Tell your theist that there are many cosmologists who do not subscribe to the Big Bang as a unique event. ("Jebus done did it" still answers nothing). For example, Hawking's friend and professor, Roger Penrose, thinks there were an infinite number of "bangs" and re-bangs. (He wrote "Cycles of Time"). Some of his lectures are on YouTube.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-06-2015, 06:48 AM
(17-06-2015 05:12 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  He sounds nuttier than squirrel shit.

My favorite "nuttier" ---

Charlie Sheen (2 1/2 Men) "She's nuttier that rat crap in a pistachio factory".

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
18-06-2015, 12:37 AM
He sounds crazy. He also sounds like a non believer.
18-06-2015, 12:53 AM
Joseph has been criticized by the scientific community for embracing unorthodox mechanisms of evolution. In one instance, the biologist P.Z. Myers ridiculed a claim by Joseph that a rock found on Mars is a living organism similar to a type of fungus existing on Earth.[3] He has also made controversial comments about sex, including "Biologically, females serve one purpose: to get pregnant"

Facepalm

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.