Rhetological Fallacies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Rhetological Fallacies
I found this interesting list of fallacies and thought I would share it. At the very least you could use it to check off which fallacy the creationist you're debating is using.

[Image: WsR5Ib0.png]

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
14-03-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Rhetological Fallacies
If you value your health never play shot bingo with these while reading apologetics.

Trust me.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
14-03-2014, 01:03 PM
(14-03-2014 01:00 PM)cjlr Wrote:  If you value your health never play shot bingo with these while reading apologetics.

Trust me.

If I ever decide to drink myself to death, I'll do that while watching a Ray Comfort video. I'll be dead before the 5 minute mark.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
14-03-2014, 01:19 PM
(14-03-2014 01:00 PM)cjlr Wrote:  If you value your health never play shot bingo with these while reading apologetics.

Trust me.

What, am I just supposed to take your word for it? They say it's just fine for your health. Also, my grandfather played shot bingo with these while reading apologetics and lived to be 90!
14-03-2014, 01:39 PM
(14-03-2014 01:19 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

Trust me.

What, am I just supposed to take your word for it? They say it's just fine for your health. Also, my grandfather played shot bingo with these while reading apologetics and lived to be 90!

Bingo!

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
14-03-2014, 06:52 PM
(14-03-2014 01:39 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Bingo!

That's a bingo!