Rich in Faith

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Rich in Faith
Oxygen channel plays House MD during weekday mornings so I record them on dvr and they are constantly promoting their reality show Rich in Faith. I haven't had the stomach to watch an episode cause the commercials for it make me want to cut my face off. Anybody watch this out of pure morbid curiosity?

Seeing that religion and reality tv are my two greatest rage inducers, I figure a religious reality tv show might be the straw on the camel's poor back that sends me spiraling into a murderous spree.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: Rich in Faith
(13-12-2015 06:53 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Oxygen channel plays House MD during weekday mornings so I record them on dvr and they are constantly promoting their reality show Rich in Faith. I haven't had the stomach to watch an episode cause the commercials for it make me want to cut my face off. Anybody watch this out of pure morbid curiosity?

Seeing that religion and reality tv are my two greatest rage inducers, I figure a religious reality tv show might be the straw on the camel's poor back that sends me spiraling into a murderous spree.

Stop by my place on your way to the spree; I'll either talk you down or join you. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2015, 01:44 PM
'Cause a murder spree is going to fix anything. Drinking Beverage

14-12-2015, 01:49 PM
(14-12-2015 01:44 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  'Cause a murder spree is going to fix anything. Drinking Beverage

It must. Christians use it a lot.
14-12-2015, 01:52 PM
(13-12-2015 06:53 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Oxygen channel plays House MD during weekday mornings so I record them on dvr and they are constantly promoting their reality show Rich in Faith. I haven't had the stomach to watch an episode cause the commercials for it make me want to cut my face off. Anybody watch this out of pure morbid curiosity?

Religion is the ultimate reality TV, it is a Jerry Springer episode, except with weapons and death.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2015, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2015 02:13 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(14-12-2015 01:49 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 01:44 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  'Cause a murder spree is going to fix anything. Drinking Beverage

It must. Christians use it a lot.

I wasn't aware Christians were in the habit of fixing things. Y'all need some thicker skin. Big Grin