Richard Dawkins needs your help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Richard Dawkins needs your help
I am personally not into video design. I have never uploaded a video to YouTube, nor do I plan to learn how to do such a thing.

However, if you do that sort of thing, Richard Dawkins is willing to give a bunch of prizes (including a dinner and interview with him) if you can make a viral video about atheism/secularism in America. Open to North American residents only - details here.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2011, 10:04 PM
RE: Richard Dawkins needs your help
(12-12-2011 09:33 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  I am personally not into video design. I have never uploaded a video to YouTube, nor do I plan to learn how to do such a thing.

However, if you do that sort of thing, Richard Dawkins is willing to give a bunch of prizes (including a dinner and interview with him) if you can make a viral video about atheism/secularism in America. Open to North American residents only - details here.

I'd like to see William Lane Craig enter for the dinner with Dawkins. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
12-12-2011, 10:16 PM
(12-12-2011 10:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-12-2011 09:33 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  I am personally not into video design. I have never uploaded a video to YouTube, nor do I plan to learn how to do such a thing.

I'd like to see William Lane Craig enter for the dinner with Dawkins. Smile

Hmmm, indigestion? food fight? Would they even be able to agree on a restaurant? Would they each have a taster to guard against poisoning?

Or would it be ever so civilized?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2011, 10:33 PM
(12-12-2011 10:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  Hmmm, indigestion? food fight? Would they even be able to agree on a restaurant? Would they each have a taster to guard against poisoning?

Or would it be ever so civilized?

I picture it like this:

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Seth should do it.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
15-12-2011, 08:19 PM
(15-12-2011 12:50 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Seth should do it.

I was thinking that myself this morning. Good plan!

~Izel