Richard Dawkins needs your help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Richard Dawkins needs your help
I am personally not into video design. I have never uploaded a video to YouTube, nor do I plan to learn how to do such a thing.

However, if you do that sort of thing, Richard Dawkins is willing to give a bunch of prizes (including a dinner and interview with him) if you can make a viral video about atheism/secularism in America. Open to North American residents only - details here.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2011, 10:04 PM
RE: Richard Dawkins needs your help
(12-12-2011 09:33 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  I am personally not into video design. I have never uploaded a video to YouTube, nor do I plan to learn how to do such a thing.

However, if you do that sort of thing, Richard Dawkins is willing to give a bunch of prizes (including a dinner and interview with him) if you can make a viral video about atheism/secularism in America. Open to North American residents only - details here.

I'd like to see William Lane Craig enter for the dinner with Dawkins. Smile

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
12-12-2011, 10:16 PM
(12-12-2011 10:04 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-12-2011 09:33 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  I am personally not into video design. I have never uploaded a video to YouTube, nor do I plan to learn how to do such a thing.

I'd like to see William Lane Craig enter for the dinner with Dawkins. Smile

Hmmm, indigestion? food fight? Would they even be able to agree on a restaurant? Would they each have a taster to guard against poisoning?

Or would it be ever so civilized?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2011, 10:33 PM
(12-12-2011 10:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  Hmmm, indigestion? food fight? Would they even be able to agree on a restaurant? Would they each have a taster to guard against poisoning?

Or would it be ever so civilized?

I picture it like this:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Seth should do it.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
15-12-2011, 08:19 PM
(15-12-2011 12:50 PM)germanyt Wrote:  Seth should do it.

I was thinking that myself this morning. Good plan!